• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Next season Bumucci will be Il Capitano and winemaker will be our 'Mister'

You can book it

Its incredible how protected this guy is. Even some bigger legends at the club dint have this much leeway in their playing or coaching days.
Just sack him already, why they are pampering him so much like if he was the chosen one or sumthing.

STREET

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Incredible how one game can suddenly change so many people's mind. We've given him the benefit of the doubt countless times now, it's too late to turn things around. Just leave
Yep. It's really incredible and it's like everyone forgets the pasts in a single moment.

The guy is a pathetic excuse for a coach, despite his legendary status as a player, it's pathetic to see how he handles our team. It's gonna be so horrible if we decide to stick with him.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Yep. It's really incredible and it's like everyone forgets the pasts in a single moment.

The guy is a pathetic excuse for a coach, despite his legendary status as a player, it's pathetic to see how he handles our team. It's gonna be so horrible if we decide to stick with him.
Don't call him pathetic (which he is) there are in closet hidden pirlo lovers here who won't just admit it out loud but will dislike your post without explanation.
Without exception its been the dumbest move in this clubs history..the decisions of the past 2 years..especially..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Incredible how one game can suddenly change so many people's mind. We've given him the benefit of the doubt countless times now, it's too late to turn things around. Just leave
Everyone changing their mind from the last game should be banned for a month or something, just for being a major moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't call him pathetic (which he is) there are in closet hidden pirlo lovers here who won't just admit it out loud but will dislike your post without explanation.
Without exception its been the dumbest move in this clubs history..the decisions of the past 2 years..especially..
man but this is so irrational. i think theres is not a single poster here who didnt liked Pirlo when he signed for us and the many good games he had as a player. I personally adored him and that was even before he came to juve.

But one thing is him as a player and another is him as a coach. People cant be so dense to be this naive and incoherent.

He needs to be sacked, theres no buts or ifs

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I admit it, I liked it when Pirlo was appointed coach and I even defended him for a long time but he has to go but I'm afraid our board will only look at the finances and think, well he's cheap, bringing in Allegri or Zidane will cost us a lot, let's keep Pirlo, who knows? he's second season might be better! I can only hope we will reach cl but still sack him but I'm afraid he will stay if we reach CL

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I agree with your sentiment, but the dislike was for the excessive hate shown to a Juve legend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)