Andrea Pirlo (29 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Came across this..it's amusing how this moron contradicts himself..

“the aggression and the desire to win the ball back after losing it, that’s something we are working on a lot”.
“Looking at the last Champions League, the teams that made it to the end of the competition are the ones that get the ball back in the shortest time possible. That for me must be a characteristic that must distinguish us”.

Did this grape growing farmer actually say this??
Fuck tactics and thesis, If he could ONLY get this done, meaning press properly, we would have been an effective counter attacking team given our attacking options are perfect for that.
But no he wants total football...he has no clue to know wtf his squad are capable of.. which isn't total football..we play crab football..
He needs to go forever and have nothing to do with us..not even junior team.. he'll poison thier mind and turn them to soft shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Add one more name to the list :

https://www.juvefc.com/if-a-call-arrives-in-italy-i-will-be-ready-cannavaro-discusses-juventus-job/

Expect to be linked with every other member of the 2006 winning squad as as the summer goes on. Unlike the rest though, only Cannavaro has won anything even if its at a sham league.

In all seriousness though, I've never seen any Chinese Leagues games though so I'm not sure how good/bad it is. They do end up attracting half decent European and South American players every now and then because of the money, so I'm guessing the quality of football isn't bad as one imagines.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Came across this..it's amusing how this moron contradicts himself..

“the aggression and the desire to win the ball back after losing it, that’s something we are working on a lot”.
“Looking at the last Champions League, the teams that made it to the end of the competition are the ones that get the ball back in the shortest time possible. That for me must be a characteristic that must distinguish us”.

Did this grape growing farmer actually say this??
Fuck tactics and thesis, If he could ONLY get this done, meaning press properly, we would have been an effective counter attacking team given our attacking options are perfect for that.
But no he wants total football...he has no clue to know wtf his squad are capable of.. which isn't total football..we play crab football..
He needs to go forever and have nothing to do with us..not even junior team.. he'll poison thier mind and turn them to soft shit.
You can't press effectively if 2 of Ronaldo, Morata and Dybala are starting.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
You can't press effectively if 2 of Ronaldo, Morata and Dybala are starting.
Of course would be better if all did but you will rarely find a team with forwards that make a difference so that's whatever but the rest of the team, the remaining 8 players can at least show some form and shape and press when it matters.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Of course would be better if all did but you will rarely find a team with forwards that make a difference so that's whatever but the rest of the team, the remaining 8 players can at least show some form and shape and press when it matters.
nah, it's impossible, see Juve under Sarri, it just doesn't work effectively enough if 2 of the guys pressing are Ronaldo and Dybala.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
He has ideal bodytype of a coach. That lion's mane hanging on top of his shoulder blades covers the brain he has, which weights around the same as Napoleon's did(approximately 4kg). .

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004

Senatori sticking up for their buddy as usual :baus:
No Gigi the next coach will arrive during a very difficult time in our history.

Pirlo arrived and inherited a winning squad with the only characteristic lacking was apparently motivation.

The squad was boosted with some younger more hungry players and he couldn't even instill in them an identity or even get them to string two passes together.

I know we lacked in some areas but there is just no way this team should of been out of the title race by March and also not having Champions League qualification in our own hands.

I blame the management more for this than Pirlo though.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Watch us draw against Bologna

This guy has no clue whatsoever. The best way for us to win is to train our attacker how to hit the ball to the hand of the opponent defender
Or how do Cuadrado-ed like last match against Merda. That is the training schedule that he should deploy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)