Andrea Pirlo (47 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Should have done so earlier this season. Come out and say it's been too much to handle for a rookie like me, should have known. Ain't no shame in that. If anything it takes balls to admit it.
He'll come out and give himself another rating instead.

Either that or repeat the same old shit about players losing 'focus'.

His weekly post match thesis.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
A little of both. You can't get Ronnie and expect him to do it all and that's what they did.
I don't think they did. They just bought some awful (but still expensive) crap to surround him but.

But I get the point.

- - - Updated - - -

Everything is already said. Been the case for months now

You can quote a random reply here of 3 months ago and it would apply to this match

Just 1 word: sack
Should've been done weeks ago...

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
He is not going to be sacked.
The most we can hope for is for him to hand in his resignation.
He either has a gentleman's agreement or a huge release clause in his contract.
He would have been sacked by now if that wasn't the case.
It doesn't make sense to cheap out and give Pirlo a chance then give him a considerable release clause. Imo he has a one year deal. The club won't sack him because one there is no point at this time to replace him with someone equal or lesser..and two AA won't emberass him. I think he is gone though, if not by AA then from pressures of businessman Elkan.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
So i just realized that Milan and Atalanta have to play each other on the last match day and regardless of the result, it means points dropped for atleast one and maybe more...

So we still have some chance..i guess..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What was his Thesis about again? How to constantly change formations every match and during a match but still look clueless and disjointed week in week out? Worst coach in..... well forever really.

Team is pathetic, but it's not bad to the extent that it should be struggling to qualify for the CL in a mediocre league.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
So i just realized that Milan and Atalanta have to play each other on the last match day and regardless of the result, it means points dropped for atleast one and maybe more...

So we still have some chance..i guess..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, chance is gone now that Milan have the better head to head record.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a draw in the final game if that's all both need.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He should have been sacked months ago, right? Right. He wasn't. And that meant only one thing, he is not going to be sacked at all, not now, not tomorrow not at the end of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)