Andrea Pirlo (34 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
how is it that the pass master can't get his team to string 3 forward passes together
Because he thinks bums like benta can be taught to have his eye and range...he doesn't have ability to see the game from a coach perspective, only a players..that's one of his problems at least

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
How our play hasn't changed at all for all season long is crazy. After such a long time even the fundamentals of kindergarden football isn't there. If you don't have the ball, you need to move. It's just mind blowing to watch. His ideas he came in with is modern but they are all on a static piece of paper. Occupy this space and stand here. So the players do so but it's like watching someone simulate their tactics from championship manager 97 or something. Which kind of fits with how we play. We're a static paper with or without possession. Just, wow.... I am out of words, I can't understand how poor understanding of coaching you can have after being a professional player at his WC level for two decades. Having so many great coaches to learn from. Yet, no lessons stuck. If all you need to coach a team is to draw some lines on a piece of paper. ONE piece of paper (not several). Then anyone can be a coach.

Under Allegri's final year I thought we looked so boring. Long ball to Mario who nicks it down and someone scores. With Sarri's arrival I thought it would be refreshing but holy molly we were even more dull. And. Then. This. A year of this sh*tshow. I am disgusted every time I watch us. That we are so high up in the table reflects really poorly on the rest of the teams in the league.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We deserved this. Years of mismanagment brought us here. Time for restart. We dominated for 9 years and every club eventually goes through rough patch. We could have avoided such a drastic drop with better planning and maybe finished among top 4. Signs were all there this entire year. Proper reaction from managment was missing.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Worst coach I have seen in my 25+ years supporting Juventus.

An absolute idiot with the personality of a frozen fish. There is no way he will ever become a top coach.It was obvious 6 months ago.

Chiesa on the left is a waste. Danilo should be one of the first names on the team sheet. Szczesny should have been dropped weeks ago.
We didn't deserve this, as fans it's painful to see us go so shit that it's almost laughable. We want to forget football, go away take a break, hide from those waiting to mock us, hide in a cave in embarrassment. In fact it's been like this all season, we're back to the del Neri days but with a better squad. Thing is, I'm not even angry with Pirlo, it's clear his out of his depth. Agnelli and his stooges really screwed up badly. It's hard to hate on Agnelli too after the shit he pulled us out but nah it's all on Agnelli. Whether we get rid of Pirlo or not it's over, we are run by a stubborn mule, managed by a stubborn mule and watching a team full of clueless mules. Depressing shit, we're becoming an Arsenal. All we need now is a Juve TV channel where I can let my frustration out.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
so you get to coach a team which has won 9 titles in a row, with one of the best players ever and you don't even get them in champions league, how do you do that?

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Love you Andrea, but gotta go.

Will always be a legend in my mind. This failed stint as a coach doesnt change that. He meant well, but obviously isnt cut out to be a coach. Not yet atleast.

Hopefully he can redeem his coaching career elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He needs to be moved to the Rookie section after he is gone.
He lost his Legend status in my eyes when he didn't hand in his resignation after getting knocked out by Porto

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
All of the teams above us have easier games remaining. Napoli and Atalanta are in form.
Milan probably got thr boost they needed with this win.

I honestly cant see any one of them dropping enough points to let us climb into the top 4, regardless of whether Pirlo stays or no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21,579
    with no fans we could have a great motivator to kick these guys ass during the game but we got this guy. lol

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    We are still mathematically in the top 4 race. Sack him immediately and try to make top 4 don't be a pussy and give up
    He is not going to be sacked.
    The most we can hope for is for him to hand in his resignation.
    He either has a gentleman's agreement or a huge release clause in his contract.
    He would have been sacked by now if that wasn't the case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)