Andrea Pirlo (67 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you have to appreciate conte and allegri.

they made limited players like sturaro, giacherrini, matuidi, estigariiba, matri, pepe seem like good players and passers of the ball in comparison to bentancur, rabiot, sandro, kulu.

good job pirlo.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Who was expensive ? Chiesa isn't crap. Kulu wasn't expensive Ramsey and rabiot moratta and Arthur basically free
That was a COVID-market. That market was limited for everyone.

Before that;
Buying De Ligt, Rabiot and Ramsey on 3 HUGE salaries. The year before that (with CR7) we brought in Douglas Costa, Bonucci, Cancelo,... I'm certainly forgetting a few. Money was definitely spent.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It doesn't make sense to cheap out and give Pirlo a chance then give him a considerable release clause. Imo he has a one year deal. The club won't sack him because one there is no point at this time to replace him with someone equal or lesser..and two AA won't emberass him. I think he is gone though, if not by AA then from pressures of businessman Elkan.
That's why I said release clause or gentleman's agreement with AA. I don't see any way for him to continue to keep his job otherwise.
And if that's the case the a'hole should just quit and spare us his ineptitude.
He should have been sacked since our loss to Fiorentina

He should have resingned since our loss to Porto.

He should have been sacked since our loss to benevento.

And he should have the decency to resign after this.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He built a glorious playing career as a master of the pass. He should have made another one when Agnelli offerred him ths job.
I cant blame Pirlo for that - He got a huge offer - One that gives you years of experience. On Pirlo`s part - He made the right decision, as for Agnelli.... Lets say the calls for him to resign are not unfounded..

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
What we saw tonight from Juve was embarrassing: a non-existent first half in which they looked like the team at Udinese, it must be said that Milan did not do great things, they played their game without doing difficult things." [Fabio Capello]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That's why I said release clause or gentleman's agreement with AA. I don't see any way for him to continue to keep his job otherwise.
And if that's the case the a'hole should just quit and spare us his ineptitude.
He should have been sacked since our loss to Fiorentina

He should have resingned since our loss to Porto.

He should have been sacked since our loss to benevento.

And he should have the decency to resign after this.
No he shouldnt - On his part, he got the job of a lifetime and he is right to make the most of it.
Of course but he should have been sacked way before then..
The Inter game which made Inter make us look like a Serie C team - This is the game he should have been sacked - Maybe even before but he definitely shouldnt have coached us after that one.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
That was a COVID-market. That market was limited for everyone.

Before that;
Buying De Ligt, Rabiot and Ramsey on 3 HUGE salaries. The year before that (with CR7) we brought in Douglas Costa, Bonucci, Cancelo,... I'm certainly forgetting a few. Money was definitely spent.
Salaries are another thing I was talking about the actual investment in the transfers. We looked for frees etc instead of quality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)