Andrea Pirlo (60 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
In the last training session video @youtube before vs Milan, our players do shooting training that really great
But why Milan benefitted from that kind of traning? They 1st and 2nd goals are places shots just like ours in that video

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I cant blame Pirlo for that - He got a huge offer - One that gives you years of experience. On Pirlo`s part - He made the right decision, as for Agnelli.... Lets say the calls for him to resign are not unfounded..
Add to that of they would have actually given pirlo a team that could do something maybe it would turn out better. These guys were sucking under sarri and won because no one else had risen up yet. Then transfer market in both last June and this non existant January one didn't help.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Add to that of they would have actually given pirlo a team that could do something maybe it would turn out better. These guys were sucking under sarri and won because no one else had risen up yet. Then transfer market in both last June and this non existant January one didn't help.
Transfer market has a part why we wouldnt win the CL but its not part of why we are at 5th place.
Its a pure organization thing - Our team isnt a team but 11 individuals.
What we need is a good coach and we would be up again but its super frustrating that it will be without the CL.

Starting CL with all our false hopes about us winning it is what make it interesting. Are we finally going to win one after so many years?! We might in the future but we will sink even lower with choices like appointing someone who never even used as an assistant.

This season is the result of Pirlo being the coach but its not Pirlo`s fault but the one who hired him! Agnelli must do something incredible now or resign!

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If you believe some reports...
Anyway I still cant blame Pirlo for this, only the idiot who hired him..
You can blame him for refusing to have the decency and resign when the players show you that they don't give a damn about anything you say or preach.

At this point he obviously cares more about his image, money or something only he knows than the direction where this club is going under him.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If you beat Milan you have an advantage, I thought that if Juve had won they would have gone to the UCL, and if they had lost they would still have had a chance; after what I saw on the field I say that Milan goes to the Champions League. [Del Piero]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 53)