Andrea Pirlo (39 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Makes me really angry to see Chelsea in the semi finals of the CL. That is a bang average football team that we certainly could have beaten. What a waste of a year this season has been. Can’t believe we took such a big risk on a chap that had only ever written a thesis...

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Makes me really angry to see Chelsea in the semi finals of the CL. That is a bang average football team that we certainly could have beaten. What a waste of a year this season has been. Can’t believe we took such a big risk on a chap that had only ever written a thesis...
Chelsea is another good example of just how important a coach change can be @Robee

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Chelsea are a solid PL TOP4 team that should be finishing around 80 points or more and should make good runs in CL, they have a good mix of experience in Kante, Giroud, Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Ziyech and abundance of young talent in Havertz, Werner, Mount, Pulisic, Chilwell, Abraham, Hudson-Odoi etc. Of course we could've beaten them with a real coach, but they're not bang average either, if they continue building under Tuchel, I expect them to regularly feature in CL knockouts the next few years.

Transfermarkt values by any means aren't scientifically proven to represent the real transfer fees (although for large transfers of popular players they seem to be pretty accurate https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0377221717304332), but the overall value of Chelsea's squad is estimated there to be 780m, which is way above us https://www.transfermarkt.com/spieler-statistik/wertvollstemannschaften/marktwertetop

Last edited:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Right about now he would have been fighting with Juve U23 for Serie B spot, while the first team would be in CL semis and first on the table.

That's how it should have been if our management was just a bit smarter.

Reality is just painful and it bothers me a lot as this season comes to an end, have to admit it.

Jul 20, 2012
Right about now he would have been fighting with Juve U23 for Serie B spot, while the first team would be in CL semis and first on the table.

That's how it should have been if our management was just a bit smarter.

Reality is just painful and it bothers me a lot as this season comes to an end, have to admit it.
He said he didn't want to coach the u23 team. I think it was always the plan to just promote him

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Chelsea are a solid PL TOP4 team that should be finishing around 80 points or more and should make good runs in CL, they have a good mix of experience in Kante, Giroud, Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Ziyech and abundance of young talent in Havertz, Werner, Mount, Pulisic, Chilwell, Abraham, Hudson-Odoi etc. Of course we could've beaten them with a real coach, but they're not bang average either, if they continue building under Tuchel, I expect them to regularly feature in CL knockouts the next few years.

Transfermarkt values by any means aren't scientifically proven to represent the real transfer fees (although for large transfers of popular players they seem to be pretty accurate https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0377221717304332), but the overall value of Chelsea's squad is estimated there to be 780m, which is way above us https://www.transfermarkt.com/spieler-statistik/wertvollstemannschaften/marktwertetop
I’ve watched a fair bit of Chelsea over the last few years and they’re a 6.5/10 squad at best. Lampard didn’t have the right level of experience to manage them and Tuchel has done a good job but they have some interesting young players I agree. So do we though...
And yes their squad is more valuable than ours but they did spend about 200m last summer so that certainly helps

He said he didn't want to coach the u23 team. I think it was always the plan to just promote him
I really can’t believe that, he was 100% brought in to do the u23 job with a view to developing him. They fast tracked him when Sarri fucked up the Lyon game. I was so glad to get rid of Sarri at the time that I was blindsided but in hindsight how ridiculous did we look giving him the B job and then promoting him 10 days later before he’d even performed any duties.

Makes you seriously question the capability of the people running this club

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)