Andrea Pirlo (61 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If we need to change the coach I want the mercato compliment the new coach

And in current years Gasperini is the best figure for us beside Zidane. His system is already proven.

The only problem Gasperini has he doesnt have much time in big sides with top responsibility. He failed miserably at Inter

But looking his Atalanta side, I solely believe his system. With our lack of players in fullback area he is the easiest way in mercato. Maybe he only need Gosens in left wingback and some improvement in midfield (Locatelli)

Gosens Pellegrini on the left Chiesa Cuads on the right

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Pirlo has 70% chance to stay at Juventus @romeoagresti
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if that's going to be the case, but i do still think that the management can’t possibly be this short sighted and is probably considering already lining up some major changes for next season given that the Pirlo experiment had cost us losing our ‘know-how’ as a team along with the legendary 10th Scudetto without even putting in a proper fight or challenge for it, then again how many of those changes will actually be with immediate effect and take place this summer i guess will depend on the manner aswell as the position on which we will be finishing this season on...

There shouldn’t be that many question marks at this stage tbh, the experiment failed and changes are obviously needed if we do want to actually get to compete again for major trophies/objectives.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If we need to change the coach I want the mercato compliment the new coach

And in current years Gasperini is the best figure for us beside Zidane. His system is already proven.

The only problem Gasperini has he doesnt have much time in big sides with top responsibility. He failed miserably at Inter

But looking his Atalanta side, I solely believe his system. With our lack of players in fullback area he is the easiest way in mercato. Maybe he only need Gosens in left wingback and some improvement in midfield (Locatelli)

Gosens Pellegrini on the left Chiesa Cuads on the right

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
Gasperini would have been a terrible choice. When I look at Atalanta, I think Moneyball. He wouldnt be able to utilize his system here. Expectations are also much higher and we have seen both Sarri and Pirlo abandoning their ideas for more pragmatic approach. The same would happen with Gasperini. If you want coach that delivers results, dont need to look further than Allegri.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you'd think the club would have learned from the mistake of hiring a noob coach from the ferrara disaster. or from the inzaghi and seedorf disasters at milan.

but nope. like it never happened.

choochoo to Europa league baby!

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Pirlo got some experience from this painful season but who to say he would do good next season (winning Serie A at the minimum and a CL semis) if the team is properly reinforced?
There is always a possibility
The problem is with almost a season he is here, there has been little progress to our gameplay and our position in league isn't convincing. Not much excuse for him.
Does he learn all his lesson from just one season to get his glorious years ahead? I personally am not sure...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)