Andrea Pirlo (18 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Just as when arguing with a kid an adult wont win, so I'm tailoring my logic to a 6 year olds level like you got, and you are right looking at it that way I can't find a single "really good knock out competition result" from Allegri either..he didn't meet MY expectations..wtf did he do now 2 finals? Should have won at least one of those? Almost doesn't count...And with Ronaldo in the squad 1-2 home loss to mother fucking ajax to get knocked out in quarter fucking finals? Keep running that boneless tongue stewie.
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Remind us when Allegri crashed out of CL group stage with a team that took 102 pts in Italy, and then got knocked out of EL semis by a mediocre Benfica with a chance to win the competition in our home stadium. I’m waiting...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Pirlo, a guy I love giving himself a 6/10 breaks my heart.

No Juventus player nevermind coach should be satisfied with giving himself that rating and he more than anyone knows it.

Seems the words of a dead man walking.
6 is even too much for him....

But it was noticeable since day one .... he is not inspirational to even us the fans ....look Pep, Klopp...even Allegri ..even Conti with his on fire energy ...but this guy
7816509A-A28B-4C4B-BCDC-B5EE33D72DAF.jpeg

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Remind us when Allegri crashed out of CL group stage with a team that took 102 pts in Italy, and then got knocked out of EL semis by a mediocre Benfica with a chance to win the competition in our home stadium. I’m waiting...
Are you guys sorority sisters in defence of each other? :andyandbarcelona:
I'm not blaming Allegri for shit because I can't have my personal bias, even if I had any towards him get in the way of what the man did and try to pass my opinion as fact. Otherwise if speaking out of my ass like you all are I'd say losing at home to ajax with Ronaldo in squad is worse than anything conte did as Max had far better players at his disposal and maybe IT would have been the year for us. keep waiting and keep trying to untangle each others panties.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
With all due respect to recent "positive results" but he still needs to be very much on his way out at the end of the season which will eventually be the case most likely anyway, i do hope he at least gets a decent send off with the current minimum required of a top 4 finish and Coppa final win achieved, don't think there's a need or even realistic posibillity to sinking this ship even more than it already is in order to actually trigger a proper reaction, i think the wake up call for the management to make a change has already taken shape since the UCL elimination and even more so after that embarassing Benevento game, i doubt anyone can be that oblivious, everyone is now focusing only on the objective in sight while avoiding/preventing by all means reaching a new low.

Regarding Pirlo overall maybe not all hope is lost regarding him one day becoming a decent coach, not going to argue that, it's just plain obvious though that this ain't the right time or place for him to learn his trade and experiment around, that much is for sure.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I agree but there's one problem here though.

It's not just about changing coaches. Our directors have publicly talked about how they wanted to change our style of football(without properly recruiting players but that's another point). It's a philosophical change, an active quest towards playing different brand of football.

So will they do a complete 360, admit that they've failed in changing the way we play or in the director's words, changing the process and revert back to the pragmatic style that brought them the desired results? This remains to be seen....

Good point. I think they'll double down on the new brand of football. I can't think of any offensive top coach thats available for signing, I would not be surprised if Pirlo finishes second and stays.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Just as when arguing with a kid an adult wont win, so I'm tailoring my logic to a 6 year olds level like you got, and you are right looking at it that way I can't find a single "really good knock out competition result" from Allegri either..he didn't meet MY expectations..wtf did he do now 2 finals? Should have won at least one of those? Almost doesn't count...And with Ronaldo in the squad 1-2 home loss to mother fucking ajax to get knocked out in quarter fucking finals? Keep running that boneless tongue stewie.
You change the subject every time, kiddo. We're talking Conte in club knock-outs here.

PS: I think you forgot Allegri won the Coppa 4 consecutive times.

Last edited:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Id love Mou, just to watch him take digs at Inter in his press conference.

Although he does seem to be past it. Or maybe he's just coaching the wrong teams? Not sure.
Mourinho here would be a great show if you are not a Juve fan. He'd finish 6th and win the Copa, then talk about how many trophies he has won and how shit the players are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)