Andrea Pirlo (40 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not saying getting Klopp would be idea. But I do believe it's retarded to get Allegri, give him calls to buy players that HE wants, and then sign Klopp in 2-3 years. That team might be decent but most likely not something that's ideal for Klopp yet again.
I’m not saying to do that. But we can’t afford to change 2/3 of team for Klopp and we also can’t afford to miss out on CL for a couple years while doing it.

We need to upgrade the team alongside a versatile manager like Allegri or Zidane and go from there. In a few years if their spell is done and the squad is in a better place, then you can think about a smaller transition required for someone like Klopp if that’s who you want.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I’m not saying to do that. But we can’t afford to change 2/3 of team for Klopp and we also can’t afford to miss out on CL for a couple years while doing it.

We need to upgrade the team alongside a versatile manager like Allegri or Zidane and go from there. In a few years if their spell is done and the squad is in a better place, then you can think about a smaller transition required for someone like Klopp if that’s who you want.
I just think we should plan right ahead. If it's Zidane, then so be it, give him calls and stick for him for years without thinking about Klopp or others.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I just think we should plan right ahead. If it's Zidane, then so be it, give him calls and stick for him for years without thinking about Klopp or others.
Oh I agree. I don’t think we should be planning for Klopp years down the road. I was just saying that he’s the type of manager that needs a squad extremely tailor-made to him. And our current squad is the furthest from that we’ve had in years.

- - - Updated - - -

Then do that :D

Clear out all the big earners and old fucks. Bring in some quality along with some low earning youth players. Give him time to mould the team

Of course he probably won't accept that :D
I’d sell everyone but De Ligt, Chiesa, Cuadrado at this point. But it won’t happen, so....

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Common theme of players making individual mistakes leading to goals is not the blame of AA, nor Nedved or Paratici. That is 100% on Pirlo and his fucking so called tactics.

Don't tell me for one moment as bad as this team may be, is worse than Benevento and torino??? fuck no

100% on pirlo and needs to fucking go.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Common theme of players making individual mistakes leading to goals is not the blame of AA, nor Nedved or Paratici. That is 100% on Pirlo and his fucking so called tactics.

Don't tell me for one moment as bad as this team may be, is worse than Benevento and torino??? fuck no

and who appointed Pirlo and built this squad?

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015

Yup tell that to some experts here who think they need to overhaul 2/3 of the team..
Minute 72 right now with 450 "accurate" passes to their 150 and down 1-2...

PIRLO WILL ALWAYS be Mediocre.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)