Andrea Pirlo (42 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Speaking of Lippi, 1995 was an exciting year as it was the first time we won the Scudetto after 9 years (more exciting than 2012 title). Thanks to Lippi. You got to see the beautiful free kicks by Baggio and Del Piero, not CR7 style. The last game of the season was a 3-1 win against Cagliari. Max Allegri scored the only goal for Cagliari.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
That DP volley goal..I saw that and I thought the tv had cut out or skipped or something (miss watching on those old tvs) I remember adults saying that there is no way he could have scored it that way, we didn't know who is ADP yet..

Godamn looking at that roster brings a tear to the eye...we literally don't have half that quality/grinta today :rolleyes2:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Lippi is 72 and the last time he coached a European club was 17 years ago.

Get him as a consultant and the cherry on the cake for a competent sporting director or a competent coach, that's fine, the man has the accolades, the status and might bring a lot to the table. But he can't be the guarantee that makes Pirlo keep his job, at this point Lippi guarantees very little. Lippi himself would have been a bit better appointment than Pirlo last summer, but barely.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
We need a coach ...this is our main problem ...How AA risked this project and millions of investment with Pirlo , i can't understand

with Allegri we could reach the CL final with this squad ...

- - - Updated - - -

Nah man I don’t care about reaching CL final unless we win it. Reaching the CL final and losing it with crappy performance in front of the whole world is a even bigger humiliation Hollywood style drama.
And allegri has did that twice.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Pirlo said he only works to win ‘one game at a time’ and understands that the results matter.
“I take one game at a time and do my job,” Pirlo said. “Then it’s clear that if you lose 10 out of 10 games, it’s right that you go home.”

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Has Bayern or Real ever gone through something like this?
Bayern's nickname is FC Hollywood for a reason. They had a period were their players were basically what today's American reality stars are. Scandal after scandal, and a lack of trophies to accompany it. Then in recent years they had a player set his house on fire and go to jail for arson, and their chairman go to jail as well for tax evasion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)