Andrea Pirlo (41 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 2, 2005
he really does seem clueless
Agree, though, this is the normal expectation when hiring a practicing coach to lead a team that is injury prone this season, in COVID age without pre-season, and lets be honest,, our mids holds zero creativity in it..

It is 80% management, 20% on Pirlo and other factors..

It was a gamble that is unfortunately happening at the expense of reaching the 10th while we yet to know if it is going to be at the expense of Pirlo's career as a coach, or maybe he has a pass on top 4 finish.

Its a long way till the end of this season hahahaha

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
him sucking in yelling instructions wouldn't be an issue if his assistants were there to yelll.

they also suck.

they suck worse than tuzzers. even yoou losers would show more passion than the juve staff on sidelines.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Always liked Gasperini.. but lets see what will happen..
I still dont think it is only Pirlo to blame here..

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk
We lost 2-1 away to Porto and there is a very real feeling or expectation that we will be eliminated.

Atalanta lost 1-0 at home to Real Madrid and there is instead a feeling of hope for progression.

They have to win well in the Bernabeu, we just have to beat Porto in Turin. Yet the feelings are reversed.

This is Gasperini's credibility. He has made Atalanta play so well so as to convince everyone that a provincial club can overcome a result against Zidane's Madrid in the bernabeu.

It would be such an exciting appointment for us.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I like Gasperini and respect his work in Atalanta, but I don't think he is suitable for a big club.

Bring a top coach and spend big to bring top players, or stick with Pirlos,Sarris, Gasperinis, freebie players and Cronaldo and fight for a cl spot

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We could've done with pochettino

I'm very disappoint

- - - Updated - - -

I like Gasperini and respect his work in Atalanta, but I don't think he is suitable for a big club.

Bring a top coach and spend big to bring top players, or stick with Pirlos,Sarris, Gasperinis, freebie players and Cronaldo and fight for a cl spot
He can be but he needs young, fast/mobile players. Our squad is headed that direction but not there yet. Gasperini with energy sapped players like these would be suicide.

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell is this guy talking about. He used the 'safe' way and choosed for experience with Ramsey and Berna, ignoring the youth players.

Instead of using Chiesa as wingback we had enough option with Di Pardo, Dragusin and Frabotta to try something else.
He's right in general but for this game that couldn't have been the biggest issue. Red flag immediately after I saw the lineup.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)