Andrea Pirlo (20 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
It's really time to fire Pirlo. He is potentially 10 points behind in the league, has lost the supercup, has lost the cup to a 3rd division team and lost to scrubs in CL... oh wait no nvm that is Zidane. Pirlo is potentially 5th in the league, maybe 7 points behind leaders once missing matches are played, lost at home to relegation contenders and hasn't won in the league in a month!... scratch that last part, I got confused by Klopp.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
It's really time to fire Pirlo. He is potentially 10 points behind in the league, has lost the supercup, has lost the cup to a 3rd division team and lost to scrubs in CL... oh wait no nvm that is Zidane. Pirlo is potentially 5th in the league, maybe 7 points behind leaders once missing matches are played, lost at home to relegation contenders and hasn't won in the league in a month!... scratch that last part, I got confused by Klopp.
Im also not (yet) thinking that we should sack him. Let’s hope that he learned from the last 3 matches, seemed that he fixed some issues in our tactics in the game vs Napoli.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I really only care about us looking terrible and ready for the taking, not about what other teams/coaches are doing. But nice deflection.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we somehow win the CL all will be forgiven. Pirlo was part of Ancelotti's AC Milan who was awful in the league, bar 2004, and great in the CL so maybe that's his priority lol
I can see us beating Porto as we arent a bad team, we are just not that great either...
Then if we face Liverpool,PSG,Bayern,Real Madrid (yeah even them), Atletico Madrid, City and I am sure I forgot some other names - I can see us getting eliminated unless some miracle happens..
We can control the game but we dont do anything with this control while we always provide our opponents with free gifts (even in the Napoli game which we looked more solid than usual - Napoli got 2 great chances and also that penalty although I cant really blame McKennie..)

- - - Updated - - -

Lol at people gaining hope after supercoppa. We looked like conceding every time under real pressure, our GK was our best player.

It was the same as before, when you have superior talent you’ll win some and lose some, and luckily we won this. Pirlo is still clueless. He ain’t getting sacked, so the roller coaster season is far from over.

Inter wasn’t rock bottom, with this midfield and defense we have multiple Fiorentina type losses coming.
It is more likely than unlikely that we finish in top 4 but the problem is we should never talk about a top 4 finish...
GK was great? - He was good but honestly the balls went straight at him more than he made these amazing saves.
Napoli blew it with these chances although we were certainly the better team and fully deserved our win.

Optimism - I could find optimism with changes made in the club but I see no changes, just same old coach who still cant make as productive after half a season.
Controlling the game is very nice but it is more important to create chances and be solid (and we lack both of these)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I can see us beating Porto as we arent a bad team, we are just not that great either...
Then if we face Liverpool,PSG,Bayern,Real Madrid (yeah even them), Atletico Madrid, City and I am sure I forgot some other names - I can see us getting eliminated unless some miracle happens..
We can control the game but we dont do anything with this control while we always provide our opponents with free gifts (even in the Napoli game which we looked more solid than usual - Napoli got 2 great chances and also that penalty although I cant really blame McKennie..)

- - - Updated - - -

It is more likely than unlikely that we finish in top 4 but the problem is we should never talk about a top 4 finish...
GK was great? - He was good but honestly the balls went straight at him more than he made these amazing saves.
Napoli blew it with these chances although we were certainly the better team and fully deserved our win.

Optimism - I could find optimism with changes made in the club but I see no changes, just same old coach who still cant make as productive after half a season.
Controlling the game is very nice but it is more important to create chances and be solid (and we lack both of these)

Pretty much.

people need some reality check,

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Exactly. All teams are living this rollercoaster sensations. Let’s hope we get luckier with our absentees and the Milan sisters drop some points soon.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Do you think milan inter and napoli are solid enough to maintain and not drop points?? I'm not sold on them..they always have a dip in form and start to slide come season H2.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They won't sack him unless 4th place is genuinely at risk imo. He'll get a break because he has little experience, the team has been radically changed, younger players with less experience and even less at big clubs. I don't think Pirlo was ever just a stop gap.

On top of all of that the unprecedented Covid season which has messed up the rhythm of a number of big clubs. Ones with much more experienced managers are also struggling in their various domestic leagues.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
He is not what we were expected him to be as a coach but I will not fire him right away. I would still give him full pre season preparations with friendlies and everything and provide him with quality midfield before jumping into any conclusion. We have seen glimpses of great performances so far but lacked consistency. Being inconsistent is a sign of inexperience, be it a player or a coach.

He has some experienced players behind him that will stay by him and not throw him under the bus on the first corner. Also he has the utmost support from the top management as well. So somehow he will deliver. He already started doing this by winning the Super Coppa.
That being said, I don`t see him being fired at the end of season.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We shouldn't sack him now but if he continues to be inconsistent, we should looking to be planning for a new coach next summer.

No scudetto and humiliation in CL is a sackable offense. Let's see how it goes.
I see this often, little by little fans lowering standards. At the beginning of the season, scudetto was clear objective, right now a lot of would have been satisfied with CL place. Fuck that! We have the strongest team, first 11 and backups. Despite our midfield woes, in other areas we more than compensate it and current midfield although mediocre by standards we were use to, is among the top 2-3 in Serie A. We spilled points against Beneventos, Crotones and the likes. It wasnt due to bad luck, missed chances, but we were genuinely outplayed by those teams, which is disgraceful. We lack consistency, look disjointed, our backline is exposed every time opponent crosses half, we lack drive, focus, grit, all the qualities of past Juve sides. Occasionaly I see glimpses how the team could look, against Barca, Napoli, but I get disheartened very soon after another unconvincing game that usually follows.

I doubt he gets fired before the end of season but things would need to improve dramatically in our gameplay for him to continue past that point. If we start looking like a proper team from now on, but somehow unfortunately lose the title in the end, that I could digest and would have been in favor to give him another season. Otherwise there would have been no sense to stick with him.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)