Andrea Pirlo (51 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bigmac starting was basic stuff that anyone could see but he still dropped him and got fucked out the title race for it. For me he has no idea what he is doing out there and should be no where near a team like juventus.
Wasn’t Mckennie questionable to even be in the squad for Inter? I think that’s why he got brought on late? He should have definitely come on during half-time when down 1-0 and we might not have so easily conceded second.

Anyways, hoping he is starting to get an idea of starting XI for big matches now. Arthur and Mckennie are must starts in the midfield against big teams. Cuads + Danilo/Sandro too. De Ligt plus whoever. And Morata-Ronaldo up front.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I don't know what to say anymore. Just hot 'n cold.
Congratulations on his first trophy. (Legend) :jflag:

For the n' th time. Let's hope that he builds on this starting eleven and allows the starters to get some consistency.

PS This again feels like the barca game when we thought that we turned a corner. Maybe this time we actually do.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How do you like our decision making so far?
bonucci: shit. he's been playing constantly
morata: brilliant for a while, then shit after being played constantly
cuadrado: see morata
danilo: mostly great until the inda match. he was never rested

our loss against fiorentina could have been easily avoided if cuadrado was rested. bad tactics are a much more important issue than rotation.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
It was obvious from the starting lineup that the game is won, I am one of the Andreas fanclub members but will not forget the Derby loss soon, please stop experimenting, stick to what works and gives results and things will be just fine, previous lineup was messed up, today's one was good, take a note and keep up with the good work, you are already better that the chimpanzee that had the job before you...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
he should keep rotating to avoid injuries and decision fatigue

this calendar is just way, way too busy
Not as frequently, hes been changing half the team every other game. However, the shape of the team should stay the same. Two mids staying back, to prevent counters and cover for Cuad, McKennie, Alex Sandro, who need to get forward as much as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 47)