vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
We allow a learning curve everywhere in life except for football coaches :lol:

Even the players get years to settle.

What did we expect when we appointed him? We might as well see it out now. We've already paid for his internship, so to speak. Let's see if it pays off.
Objectively, in terms of points gained after 12 games in Serie A he is currently on par with Conte's first season.And Conte didn't have CL to contend with. We all know how he would have screwed that one up if he did.

Its natural that after so many titles on the trot, expectations are different from 2011, but when you're in a position where your season is still open for success, judgment on the season is automatically premature.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The results in Serie A haven't been great so far, but here's how the league champions from other countries are doing:
Liverpool 13 games, 28 points
Real Madrid 13 games, 26 points
Bayern Munich 12 games, 27 points
PSG 15 games, 31 points.

So basically all the top teams in Europe are averaging 2 points per game or a little more.
The condensed schedule makes it really hard to win games against teams who have no European commitments.
On the basis of the football we're playing, I'm fairly satisfied.
We had terrible games against Barcelona, Ferencvaros, Verona, Benevento and very poor for majority of the Torino and Roma games.
In the rest of the matches, however, we've been way better than last year.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

we all know about ADP but look at these other dudes trying to follow in Peerlhoes footsteps

Balza Bobo Abate Gastadello and I think Matri

One of these dudes may be our future coach one day

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

we all know about ADP but look at these other dudes trying to follow in Peerlhoes footsteps

Forza Balza :tuttosport: This fucker is smart I think he can go all the way

ADP the obvious choice of a guy ruining his legacy

Abate and Rossi :lol: these are obviously clinically retarded

Matri signing up to coach JJ Women

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

De Rossi was already half a coach during his playing career. Son of a successful coach, working alongside his dad for decades. Obvious pick for me for a successful player becoming successful coach. I wonder if he'll be at Juve at some point in case he makes it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 50)