Andrea Pirlo (29 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It’s just Parma.

No it’s not. Parma are a tough team who have taken points off us in recent encounters. They also held Milan and Inter to draws. And given how many points we’ve dropped against lower ranked teams, this was a very important performance and result.
parma is a tough team usually, but it was their 3rd match in 6 days. they lack the depth and the routine for such a busy schedule. they were the softest team we faced for a while.

anyway, i don't want to spoil the fun, it really was a commanding performance, no complaint here, regardless of the opposition's form. let's hope we can build on this, and without the cl duties and stupid international breaks, we can actually start a winning streak finally.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
parma is a tough team usually, but it was their 3rd match in 6 days. they lack the depth and the routine for such a busy schedule. they were the softest team we faced for a while.

anyway, i don't want to spoil the fun, it really was a commanding performance, no complaint here, regardless of the opposition's form. let's hope we can build on this, and without the cl duties and stupid international breaks, we can actually start a winning streak finally.
I do expect the weaker teams to be especially bad this weekend due to having played 3 games in 7-8 days.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not surpising there have been hiccups. Lack of pre-season, Covid, so many new, younger faces, so many old faces that had to be cleansed of Sarrismo, Pirlo has zero professional coaching experience.

But I have always felt this is going to come together. As I said before, I don't think Pirlo would've accepted the role of a stopgap.

The project has looked questionable at times but I have confidence in the man

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Pirlo said at the beginning of the season that Ronaldo would be rotated to manage his fitness and I don't imagine it will be an issue in Serie A. Have a feeling we won't see any rotation in the CL knockouts though

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Pirlo said at the beginning of the season that Ronaldo would be rotated to manage his fitness and I don't imagine it will be an issue in Serie A. Have a feeling we won't see any rotation in the CL knockouts though
Unless we're absolutely cruising in a tie, I don't see how we could afford rotation in CL KO's.

- - - Updated - - -

Its funny how recently one of the big newspapers published that Pirlo was afraid to sub off Ronaldo, and today he did exactly that.
Think it probably meant when he's playing badly like against Atalanta. Even then, a subdued CR can still change the game with one touch of the ball. He's had plenty of off-colour games that he still managed to grab goals and assists in.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Unless we're absolutely cruising in a tie, I don't see how we could afford rotation in CL KO's.

- - - Updated - - -

Think it probably meant when he's playing badly like against Atalanta. Even then, a subdued CR can still change the game with one touch of the ball. He's had plenty of off-colour games that he still managed to grab goals and assists in.
Also there is plenty of gap between CL games in the knockouts- no need to rotate.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We have a perfect record in the Cheeto kit in the 4 games we've used it scoring 14 and conceding 2 so it must be having some negative psychological effect on the opposition players :lol:. In comparison home kit record is 8-4-1 with 26-10 goals for and against (incl. Napoli result). Only worn the second kit once (draw) and that throwback pink kit once (draw).
All our players turn into John Cena when we wear it, no wonder it is so successful.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
three of our four goals came from crosses :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

We have the best defense wit 10 conceded. lol 6 draws is crazy. We are starting to sort this stuff out so that's good. We are starting to fire on all cylinders and our defense is looking solid.

If we can add Pogba and boost our midfield then Serie A should be down hill. Get Arthur, Dybala & Demiral back from injury will be helpful too.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)