vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Ole Gunnar Solskjear looks a better coach than Pirlo
He certainly has more experience than Pirlo.

After initial struggles, he's somewhat got United to play some half decent football and achieve satisfactory results which obviously sits well with the United board. Thing is United considering their standing are willing to give Ole that time. They haven't won anything significant in the last few years so obviously they're willing to be patient.

Can we afford to do that with Pirlo though?

Let's put things into perspective here. This is his very first coaching assignment with high stakes and high pressure. A job where he has no option but to WIN. Or else it's bust. Compare that to clubs who have hired former legends. Zidane who most of them are dreaming that Pirlo emulates was an understudy to Ancelotti for a couple of years and also coached Castilla prior to taking the high pressure Madrid job.
Lampard coached Derby County prior to taking the Chelsea job. Our very own Conte coached a bunch of teams before succeeding with us. And many here thought of Conte as a risky appointment.

This appointment is beyond risky. It's just stupid imo.

It's going to be another season where we will rely on individuals to carry our team just like last season because it's going to take a hell lot of time before Pirlo can get his ideas across as to how he wants his team to play but with the pressure of results hovering around his head, I fear he will start taking instructions from senior players and adjust accordingly.

This is why it was better to start low profile like the u23 team or some Serie B team so that he'll have that freedom to impose his ideas on these teams.

He's a legend and a maestro, I certainly wish him well in this job and hope things work out but it was extremely stupid of him to take this job.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Forza Pirlo! I say fuck it, give him the time he needs, how many available top coaches are out there? Let’s stick to the plan, wait for our key players to return and see how the team will gel after a month or 2. We’re still going to make it out of our CL group, as for the league, as long as we’re in the top 4 and not too far from the leader, we will be okay. I wish we could sign Aouar this winter though, a straight swap for Berna and Khedira. Lyon is a beautiful city, I’m sure they’ll love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Forza Pirlo! I say fuck it, give him the time he needs, how many available top coaches are out there? Let’s stick to the plan, wait for our key players to return and see how the team will gel after a month or 2. We’re still going to make it out of our CL group, as for the league, as long as we’re in the top 4 and not too far from the leader, we will be okay. I wish we could sign Aouar this winter though, a straight swap for Berna and Khedira. Lyon is a beautiful city, I’m sure they’ll love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah ... fuck a multi millions of investment... let a rocky coach have his time.... fuck all the sponsors money ... fuck the CL money .... fuck everything that will force us to sell our best players ...all that so baby Pirlo will take his time ....

we are not experimental team here , fuck off to U23 and experiment till forever ...

Sack plz and bring Allegri , if Fabio snd Nedved dont like, sack them too

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventus last 10 years, first month and half of Pirlo's tenure done, lets see if his tenure will go down in the flamy start of 15/16 season or not. And if it does, hopefully it can bounce back with the the necessary 15 games winning streak that disastrously started season had.
juveleague-jpg.jpg

I remain pessimistic for now tho, because its not just a minor element missing that leading to slow going start in performances, but that they look like they have no coach whatsoever and we just winging it from game to game. Showcasing way too many flaws to solve too readily, before negative results lead to urgent change within a month.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Juventus last 10 years, first month and half of Pirlo's tenure done, lets see if his tenure will go down in the flamy start of 15/16 season or not. And if it does, hopefully it can bounce back with the the necessary 15 games winning streak that disastrously started season had.
juveleague-jpg.jpg

I remain pessimistic for now tho, because its not just a minor element missing that leading to slow going start in performances, but that they look like they have no coach whatsoever and we just winging it from game to game. Showcasing way too many flaws to solve too readily, before negative results lead to urgent change within a month.
Add on top of that there's actually no time for actual training. The calendar is packed with games to its limit. How does one work on anything in such a crammed calendar is beyond me.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
juveleague-jpg.jpg

Allegri's team was a constant growth and development ...you know something is coming ...it is not a magic wand ...

as for Pirlo .. it is the opposite so far ....and don't expect something happens overnight ...

the Mistro ...has nice modern ideas ....but his application seems full of struggle ...it is easy to lecture and speak like a TV pundits

but drag him to the field he will struggle.. ...

by the way, i like how he fields the team ...but he can't read the opponents very well before the match or during the match ...

and this is happening constantly so far ... tactical intelligence does not exist...yet

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
I think he was very lucky that we didn't play against Napoli . I really have doubts this Juve can beat Napoli, just imagine if the match was played and we lost to them, now we have only 6 points out of 5 matches in Serie A. surely the criticism from him was much greater now. Pirlo should be thankful of ADL.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He’s been coach for a couple months now, let the man find his groove before going into a meltdown and comparing to previous years.
if we take a step back and think about, the actual football being played is little over a month now right?

literally the games we are playing now would be the pre season 4-6 matches we would normally play. and wel all know how much we suck at pre season games. so these results in a way reflect that.

this is a coach that needs time to implement his ideas. even klopp kinds sucked when he took over liverpool. and he turned them into beasts.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
if we take a step back and think about, the actual football being played is little over a month now right?

literally the games we are playing now would be the pre season 4-6 matches we would normally play. and wel all know how much we suck at pre season games. so these results in a way reflect that.

this is a coach that needs time to implement his ideas. even klopp kinds sucked when he took over liverpool. and he turned them into beasts.
Umm... klopp had won titles before he even got to Liverpool ... poor analogy

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I'm still optimistic but I need to see a formation change any time soon. Current formation is not doing any good to anyone right now so it would be a good idea to try something different

Our best players last season were MDL, CR7(44 G+A) and Paulo (31 G+A), they all basically have been out so far, specially considering Paulo just came back and he's in a terrible form right now. I still have hope

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
CR7, Dybala, De Ligt, and Tek would probably walk straight into the first team of any top club in the world.
Kulu, Demiral, Chiesa, Morata, Ramsey, Arthur, Rabiot - probably the top 4 teams of the major leagues.
I guess you could add Grandpas Buffon and Chiellini and the dear leader Bonbon.
That’s a lot of very good players that are just not gelling together at Juve. I don’t think it’s the players that is the problem. I love Pirlo but he just doesn’t seem ready.
Perhaps the addition of Aouar might be a good idea.

(Unfortunately, Bernadeschi is a big own goal. Cuads is older and inconsistent. Frabotta is still an unknown quantity. Don’t really rate McDonalds).

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Add on top of that there's actually no time for actual training. The calendar is packed with games to its limit. How does one work on anything in such a crammed calendar is beyond me.
Agree here. The calendar is so packed.
CHL match week usually every 2 weeks, but now we need to play every week. After Barca. On Saturday we must play against Spezia and then on Wednesday play against Ferencravos

Plus we have some injury issue and new player. And most of our players have international duty. Its very little time all our players can train together

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)