Andrea Pirlo (88 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Such a high hopes for this season and i already lost almost all the fate. Its bullshit, to say we are under constructiin, the core of them team is still here, we are only missing pjanic, Matuidi and Higgy.
For me its Pirlo fault that he is forcing mid who is suited for 3 man midfield to play with two.
He is also claiming that his most important player is fucking Ramsey, wise choice to build your team on someone who is always injured, luckily he didnt choose MDS for this role.
I just cant get over it, Barca were toying in our penalty yesterday and he says we are underconstruction. Then whats up with fucking Barca, they are also under construction and their coach had same fucking time as we.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No amount of sucking will make me dislike Pirlo, it's not his fault that Agnelli took a crazy gamble.

But he needs to go, with his juve legend status untouched.
I feel the exact same, if he relegates is I will still love him. The fault is from above with all the hasty decisions, the lack of vision and the randomness in everything since Marotta left.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
If he realizes that for now this formation isn't working, he can solve a lot of issues... considering how out of form Paulo is right now, and we don't have MDL and CR7. It should be way better by the end of Nov

I still believe. At least he just keep pushing for the same formation not matter what, that would be a huge red flag for me

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Damn, given how intelligent this guy is, he's probably suffering from an imposter syndrome big time at the moment. Should probably play "Among Us" a lot to get used to it for the foreseeable future.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I think it’s too early for all this meltdown. Sure the signs and red flags are there but again, we knew he never coached before in his life so just gotta accept it’s a risk our management were willing to take. Whether it can still work out we don’t know but he needs more time.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Sarri > Pirlo

Not that I'm a fan of Sarri but he's at least a coach. Whoever disagrees is a hypocrite and a douchebag.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
This team is good enough to fight for the Scudetto and a good CL run. What we need is a good coach to make the best out of the squad. There are two possibilities:
1) Pirlo would turn out good but right now he needs time and experiments because of Covid and the fact he's a novice coach.
2) He tried his best but things don't turn out good.

The question is at what point of this season we know we're at the crossroads and decide which way we should go.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fuck anyone who says give Pirlo time. Biased peasants who disliked Sarri before joining Juve. At least he won Europa League and Scudetto.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
This team is good enough to fight for the Scudetto and a good CL run. What we need is a good coach to make the best out of the squad. There are two possibilities:
1) Pirlo would turn out good but right now he needs time and experiments because of Covid and the fact he's a novice coach.
2) He tried his best but things don't turn out good.

The question is at what point of this season we know we're at the crossroads and decide which way we should go.
I think around Christmas or early January is that time. I never had big expectations for him, it was always a hit or miss move.

Let’s see if he turns it around. He’s definetely under pressure though.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
It was Ventura > Pirlo till he proved otherwise, but too early to come to conclusions re appt.

Needs to start showing more consistency in league already though. Epic comebacks don't happen on every occasion.

If we're still like this in November, it'll be time to be seriously alarmed. But we don't know yet what lies in future, can only wait and see.

I didn't mind his early experimental selections at all, and it was too early to change tactics already, but hope he's flexible enough when needed. And needs to get players to listen to him. 4-5 players standing in straight line has nothing to do with tactics, that and red cards show lack of basic discipline. Speed/intensity/grinta still a problem from past years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 81)