Andrea Pirlo (87 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Regista_21

Sep 20, 2020
Bit early to write him off perhaps, don't you think? Pretty sure that everyone wanted the club to take a fresh direction - young players, progressive manager, pressing football.

I'll much rather suffer a few months of transition than going back to Matuidis and Khediras and pragmatic bus parking.

Pirlo is making mistakes but that's hardly surprising, even the managerial wonderkids like Pep and Zizou had several years to practice their ideas with youth teams.

As long as the team is in top 4 in December and advances from group stage in CL, there's no reason to panic. Pirlo will learn quickly while Intercucks, Napolel and Memelan start shitting the bed around February like they always do.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We are missing some key players, and without a preseason it's very hard for new coaches to adapt their ideas straight away.
Teams that have a certain amount of continuity are finding it a lot easier to play their game (Milan for example).
We shouldn't be too worried as long as we qualify for the CL knockouts and are not far away from the league leaders (10+ points).
I expect our season's second half to be a lot better.
I'm impressed with Pirlo's focus on youth and form rather than reputation, but he needs the team to be more solid and compact in defense.
I'd give him a 6.5/10 so far.

Apr 19, 2007
We have had all our best players injured while getting a new system and coach. Calm down its not like Milan can keep up their form and its only a matter of time before we get Ronaldo back to form and the others going. Hopefully its before our hole is to big but I doubt it will be

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This was always going to be a transitional season and anyone who thinks otherwise doesnt understand football and this club. I just want a top 4 finish this season and QF in CL.
I don't understand how this is a transitional season. We added Kulusevski, Chiesa, Morata, Arthur and McKennie to a team that just last year was Scudetto or bust. So if last year the only option was scudetto then how is this year any different?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This top 4 talk is pure BS. With the squad we have at our disposal and our finances, we should be in it to win it. Yes, Pirlo is a novice, but we should be fighting for the title and targeting the CL QF regardless. We won Serie A with the fucking chain-smoking cancerous cunt, and the squad were not even in sync with the coach and his methods.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Juventus is not a team for experiments. We never have the luxury of time, we need results immediately. We have 9 consecutive titles, hoping for the historical 10th, this is CR7's last season with us. It's sad to see Pirlo breaking our successful streak...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Wecant drop the sxudetto. Pirlo has to win it.

That being said, it seems we will have to wait more to see the full team geelling bettwr together.

I think we jave been a tad unlucky added to the mistakes. .. but i see potential

Lets wait some more

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Just no. A top 4 finish with that squad is not enough. I do understand the club, and a top 4 finish won't cut it.
Agnelli literally talked about CL not being just a dream anymore and two days later hired Pirlo.

People laugh at other teams, talk about how bad the league is etc. but then make every excuse under the Sun...young team, transition, bla bla bla

We have the best team in the league, by far. Pirlo needs to get it right and quick.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This was always going to be a transitional season and anyone who thinks otherwise doesnt understand football and this club. I just want a top 4 finish this season and QF in CL.
Our moto is literally 'the winning is all that matters' and you think other fans dont understand this club, because they ask from the club to do just that. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand how this is a transitional season. We added Kulusevski, Chiesa, Morata, Arthur and McKennie to a team that just last year was Scudetto or bust. So if last year the only option was scudetto then how is this year any different?
It shouldnt be. Pirlo is of course allowed to have few hiccups, especially this early in the season but we shouldnt lower our standards. Im still positive about our title prospect as by far we have the best team in Italy. Even with so many absentees, we have got plenty of options that will enable us to perform at higher level than the rest. We need to be more clinical in front of the goal though, which I think was our main issue last night.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Bit early to write him off perhaps, don't you think? Pretty sure that everyone wanted the club to take a fresh direction - young players, progressive manager, pressing football.

I'll much rather suffer a few months of transition than going back to Matuidis and Khediras and pragmatic bus parking.

Pirlo is making mistakes but that's hardly surprising, even the managerial wonderkids like Pep and Zizou had several years to practice their ideas with youth teams.

As long as the team is in top 4 in December and advances from group stage in CL, there's no reason to panic. Pirlo will learn quickly while Intercucks, Napolel and Memelan start shitting the bed around February like they always do.
Once we get going, there is no stopping us. Bad luck, poor ref decisions are bound to get even during the course of the season. Atm Im not worried.

Jun 16, 2020
One of those matches again. Just as against Crotone, things didn’t went in our way. I still feel patient and I believe that we can grow a lot. The only thing I didn’t like was that Kulusevski started on the bench. With some luck we would’ve won.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Because fans for some reason always make excuses and lower standards for young/attacking managers like Pirlo, Lampard, Tuchel, even Sarri last year while established managers must give results and nice football and good stats and everything right away. Guarantee you if we hired Allegri back none of this transition, rebuilding talk would be here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)