• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
as if he needs to evaluate to know Rugani is fucken shit
And Higuain. And Khedira. He already knew Matuidi was LOL

In any case, its a curious bit of twist they have considering they reported he called the players he does't want. Sounds like it was only Matuidi according to that

Jun 16, 2020
Is that Dest fella any good?

Benching Cuadrado good?
I asked someone who sees a lot of Ajax. He described him as more technical, but less reliable defensively than Cuadrado. But in his debut season he had more goals and assists than all other Dutch right backs (Dumfries, Mazroui, some others). He did good in CL games tho and I know there are rumors that Bayern is interested for some time.

If you look to the comments on Dutch football sites almost everybody agrees that he’s not ready for a big club yet. And Ajax players don’t leave cheap.

So if we’re really planning to play 3-4-3 he might be interesting, on the other side we still have Cuadrado and Danilo so he doesn’t have to carry the team yet, but we shouldn’t act like we’re following the new Dani Alves for sure.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Is that Dest fella any good?

Benching Cuadrado good?
No, a 19 yo American kid playing in Dutch league isn't bench Cuadrado, start for Juve level good or ready to be that level of a protagonist for top teams in top leagues. Otherwise, he'd be a generational player and would cost a lot more.

Is he any good? Yes and has potential with a good head on his shoulders.

Can play on left as well. Think perfect replacement for departing MDS and hopefully Danilo.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I strongly doubt a claim that Dest is more technical than Cuadrado.

Cuadrado technique is crazy for a right back, since he was already a very technical winger.

Anyway we dont need someone to bench Cuadrado, especially not with a back 3. We need someone to sub for Cuadrado and thats only if Danilo leaves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)

• JCK