Andrea Pirlo (26 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The more I try to wrap my head around this, the more it looks like we hired a caretaker because someone isnt available until next season. Even then its a ridiculous decision to hire Pirlo. Love the guy, but this is a midtable move.

Sendt fra min CLT-L29 med Tapatalk

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The more I try to wrap my head around this, the more it looks like we hired a caretaker because someone isnt available until next season. Even then its a ridiculous decision to hire Pirlo. Love the guy, but this is a midtable move.

Sendt fra min CLT-L29 med Tapatalk
I don’t see this hire as that at all. Juventus needs a new start and what better way to move forward than a complete break from the direction we were going

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pirlo will sit the exam for the UEFA Pro license in September. The regulations allow him to train in Serie A or B, provided he is enrolled on the course. In October, he'll have to discuss his thesis at Coverciano - Among those enrolled, include Toni & Montero. [@CalcioFinanza]

While waiting for Pirlo to pass the exam at Coverciano and obtain the Uefa A license, on paper the bureaucratic functions of head coach of Juve will be carried out by Baronio, whom Pirlo had already wanted on the staff of the U23's together with Gagliardi (match analyst).

- - - Updated - - -

‘Juve, give Pogba to Pirlo!’
Luca Toni speaks, the classmate of the new Bianconeri coach in the management classes
‘He is really eager to learn, will use a four-man defence and in his ideas there isn’t the counter-attack, but dominating the play’

ronaldo99

Jun 27, 2020
Honestly I think Pirlo is a great choice. Modern football is 90% players/ego management and 10% tactics.
Do you honestly think Zidane is a better tactician than Mourinho or Guardiola? Then how tf does he have a 3peat of CLs?
As long as he has respect from the players and the right staff around him, he'll get good results.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
when your assistant and match analyst is more qualified than the 'manager' :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I think Pirlo is a great choice. Modern football is 90% players/ego management and 10% tactics.
Do you honestly think Zidane is a better tactician than Mourinho or Guardiola? Then how tf does he have a 3peat of CLs?
As long as he has respect from the players and the right staff around him, he'll get good results.
zidane also has always had a much better team than what pirlo is inheriting

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Mourinho is an overrated Muppet. He's been irrelevant for years now. After guiding the Perdenti Serpenti to that disgusting treble, his career took a downward trajectory, permeated by toxicity, excuses, and a downright loser mentality @ Chelsea, United, and now Spurs.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pirlo will keep a close eye on De Ligt and Dybala: Matthijs will have surgery on his shoulder and will probably return in November. Paulo is much better: he should return for the last week of August, when Juve will return to work. [GdS]

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Mourinho is an overrated Muppet. He's been irrelevant for years now. After guiding the Perdenti Serpenti to that disgusting treble, his career took a downward trajectory, permeated by toxicity, excuses, and a downright loser mentality @ Chelsea, United, and now Spurs.
He did really well at Porto I remember. I think what ruined his style was the inter years even though he won that treble with them. Since then, he’s been trying to play defensive counter attacking football wherever he went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
It is definitely weird but I can only assume the discussions with pirlo started some time ago and he has managed to convince AA that he is capable. No different to seeing people employed at work who make you wonder what they said in the interview process to get certain roles in businesses. I'm sure we have all experienced this before.

Nonetheless is it a case of AA hiring someone to come into the club and be a mentor of some sort to help pirlo out where necessary?

Keep in mind pirlo is arrogant as fuck and probably thinks coaching is as easy as playing fifa on playstation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)