• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I know, not saying there is a solution to this, but the mindset of super rich athletes are ruthless. This will be another factor they can dress down their coach with.
I'm pretty sure Pirlo has investments outside of football IIRC vineyards and deals with top fashion brands. So the top players at Juve would be earning slightly more. Andrea earnings would be similar to what CR7's butler earns though.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Its been the same way since Allegris first season. Remember when he asked for top AM for so long, and all they gave him is a Pereyra?
Pereyra was more or less an ok deal at the time IMO.

But how about panic buying fricking Hernanes on deadline day as CAM after failing all summer to get Draxler(or was it Gotze that summer or the one before?), point is, that was perhaps the worst move of them all, but also during different times, this time around i genuinly believe Pirlo is/will be asking for a CM with true playmaking/ball playing ability to lead the midfield and i think even the management knows how much of a must that is and will have to eventually deliver.(better later than never i guess)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I know, not saying there is a solution to this, but the mindset of super rich athletes are ruthless. This will be another factor they can dress down their coach with.
The only redeeming factor in appointing Pirlo is that he commands huge respect in the locker room. Especially if it's true that Agnelli appointed him himself. That should buy him more than enough leeway to get his points across initially and get a good start. He might lose the locker room if we suck, but then his wages do not matter. Sarri was expensive as fuck, and look at how they hated him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 40)