Andrea Pirlo (36 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 2, 2005
So he likes 433 the most. Not much can change then. Except Kulu will do better then Berna and Arthur can't be worse then this year Pjanic.

All in all, we're in for our toughest season in past 10 years.
I would say uncertainty more than toughest.

It might go as expected or more.. or it could go a disaster..

I am excited about this.. I believe in Pirlo the smart.
No way on earth he would have accepted this gamble if he feels he is not ready

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ciro had some experience... but a crap squad.

I can see someone like Ronaldo holding sway in the clubhouse too. We've all seen him on the touchline for the Euro 2016 final. And with that salary, all it would take is for CR7 to say, "Sarri has to go, this Pilro guy is OK" and it's done.

Meanwhile, with CR7 on the squad, perhaps you don't want an overly opinionated, experienced coach at the helm. Lighter touch. And you let him grow in the role.

At least I can envision those kinds of discussions behind closed doors.
thats all great but i remember when ranieri was sacked and ferrara appointed how exicted u were and u even changed your avatar to ferrara.

so really you are not a good judge of anything, friend.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
thats all great but i remember when ranieri was sacked and ferrara appointed how exicted u were and u even changed your avatar to ferrara.

so really you are not a good judge of anything, friend.
how do you remember that?

it was like gazillions ago

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Almost certainly we'll not win CL next season, but if you compare Pirlo and Sarri, you'll understand the optimism.
We're really just banking on his personality tbh. Hope it's enough :xfingers:

Am shiting bricks but in order to change we had to do something drastic. Let's just hope this works out well.
We could've gone for a more established manager but I guess we don't have the money to back them up with big signings

We have been through worse. This is nothing for us.
Not saying this is a disaster, but the absence of any doom and gloom here could be a bad omen. Normally when we have high expectations we end up disappointed and when we think it's the end of world it works out fine :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
how do you remember that?

it was like gazillions ago
i remember the members who praised ferrara, because they were fools to praise a man with no experience taking charge of juve. at the time i knew what a disaster it was going to be.

i see the same members today not learning their lesson 10 years later.

in short: peasants will keep being peasants because they are naive

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Not optimistic about this at all. I feel it's a quick band-aid to cover up the glaring issues we have. I really don't expect Pirlo to win anything this upcoming season, specially if we don't give him the necessary tools during this mercato and lose Cr7.

Inexperienced coach, poor mercato and departure of Cr7 would guarantee ziru tituli imo.

Aug 2, 2005
Does Pirlo have the characteristics to scream and shout at our players, especially those who are lazy? I never seen him shout at all. We need some dai dai dai
Was trying to remember anytime i saw him angry.. could not

This is why they made that commercial.. Pirlo not impressed

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)