Andrea Pirlo (75 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I think Kulu will start unless there is another unexpected signing up top. Rumors earlier of Chiesa, so I guess those two would compete but I doubt we go after him.

If we sign Zaniolo, then 4312 then I can see him behind the front 2 and Kulu would be benched.

Can't Kulu play as a CM too? Maybe there is a plan for that :boh:
Even if we sign Chiesa, no way he’s a player who can bench the Kulu I saw this year. Kulu is levels above Chiesa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Im actually excited to see Pirlo coach us. I guess this is exactly why thr management did this, cause they know how much us fans love and respect Pirlo and after the fiasco against Lyon the management wanted to do a move that would give us postive feelings in order not to think about the elimination that much.
I wonder, if this is the first time in history that a (serious) club has hired a coach without a single day of coaching experience in his CV?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That’s football Italia for you.

lol

- - - Updated - - -

Im actually excited to see Pirlo coach us. I guess this is exactly why thr management did this, cause they know how much us fans love and respect Pirlo and after the fiasco against Lyon the management wanted to do a move that would give us postive feelings in order not to think about the elimination that much.
I wonder, if this is the first time in history that a (serious) club has hired a coach without a single day of coaching experience in his CV?
May very well be

Because we all know that Berluscas Milan with Seedorf were a joke club already...and i think taht Agnelli is an intelligent prepared businessman.. not an old teen lover geezer like berlusca

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
So he likes 433 the most. Not much can change then. Except Kulu will do better then Berna and Arthur can't be worse then this year Pjanic.

All in all, we're in for our toughest season in 10 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 59)