Andrea Pirlo (34 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I see the same attitude in Rugani, Higuain, Bernardeschi, Matuidi, and Alex Sandro. Also in De Sciglio and Costa in the rare occasions when they are actually fit and available. The club better be working on gutting the squad of these players right now.
Yes. Most of them need to leave. I don't want to sell Sandro unless we get a good left back. Pellegrini just won't cut it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What I am saying is that we can't just assume we are going to walk away with it again. And maybe that is the stimulus that these kids would need. Would you rather be more comfortable with old players who have already been through this before, or younger guys who want to win? I'll take the latter every day of the week.
We have seen the 'can do" attitude of Zaniolo pre-injury and ever more so post-injury. Same kind of attitude Kulu shows when he is hustling on the field. Youngstes are naturally hungry and as players age, not all of them stay as hungry as Ronaldo (which is why he is the best) and having that kind of role model at this club for our younger generation is important.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
We have seen the 'can do" attitude of Zaniolo pre-injury and ever more so post-injury. Same kind of attitude Kulu shows when he is hustling on the field. Youngstes are naturally hungry and as players age, not all of them stay as hungry as Ronaldo (which is why he is the best) and having that kind of role model at this club for our younger generation is important.
I watched Kulu play 3-4 times since we signed back in January. His output and effort in those games were higher than I've seen out of Berna and Costa combined over the last two years. Players like him haven't won anything yet. They will be hungry as soon as they put the jersey on.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I watched Kulu play 3-4 times since we signed back in January. His output and effort in those games were higher than I've seen out of Berna and Costa combined over the last two years. Players like him haven't won anything yet. They will be hungry as soon as they put the jersey on.
Absolutely

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
What I am saying is that we can't just assume we are going to walk away with it again. And maybe that is the stimulus that these kids would need. Would you rather be more comfortable with old players who have already been through this before, or younger guys who want to win? I'll take the latter every day of the week.
Gotcha :tup:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It’s so funny to me when people say pirlo cant be compared to Zidane because Zidane had experience; as if Zidanes philosophies on football were actually shaped running the backfields with Castilla. Dude wasn’t even a licensed coach for a part of that spell. Shit is overrated. His assistants can help with the technicalities, all we need from Pirlo is for the players to buy into what he’s selling. Anyone doubting that they will is a dummy, no offense. Pirlo will get everyone’s respect from the minute he walks into the locker room. That’s already a step up from Sarri.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I’m so exited for the new season. Pirlo is a brilliant football mind, at lest we’ll be seeing new ideas integrated into the team and the way we play. I’m very intrigued by what type of players he would want to sign for his football. Do you guys remember what kind of formation Ancelotti’s Milan played when they dominated in Europe? Maybe Pirlo’s plan will inspired by that Milan side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I’m so exited for the new season. Pirlo is a brilliant football mind, at lest we’ll be seeing new ideas integrated into the team and the way we play. I’m very intrigued by what type of players he would want to sign for his football. Do you guys remember what kind of formation Ancelotti’s Milan played when they dominated in Europe? Maybe Pirlo’s plan will inspired by that Milan side.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Christmas Tree ? 4-3-2-1
That what I remember about Ancellotti

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I dont know what to make of this. Pirlo is a legend as a player but he has no experience as manager. Remember Ferrara.
Ciro had some experience... but a crap squad.

I can see someone like Ronaldo holding sway in the clubhouse too. We've all seen him on the touchline for the Euro 2016 final. And with that salary, all it would take is for CR7 to say, "Sarri has to go, this Pilro guy is OK" and it's done.

Meanwhile, with CR7 on the squad, perhaps you don't want an overly opinionated, experienced coach at the helm. Lighter touch. And you let him grow in the role.

At least I can envision those kinds of discussions behind closed doors.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Ciro had some experience... but a crap squad.

I can see someone like Ronaldo holding sway in the clubhouse too. We've all seen him on the touchline for the Euro 2016 final. And with that salary, all it would take is for CR7 to say, "Sarri has to go, this Pilro guy is OK" and it's done.

Meanwhile, with CR7 on the squad, perhaps you don't want an overly opinionated, experienced coach at the helm. Lighter touch. And you let him grow in the role.

At least I can envision those kinds of discussions behind closed doors.
Ronaldo was coached by Mourinho and Alex Ferguson in the past. These guys are not some sissy boys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)