Andrea Pirlo (49 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Zidane is not a legend, most people associate him to Real. I would have thought that 2017 CL final would have ended this debate...
What Zidane is doing with RM doesn't cancel out what he did with Juve.

Can a player not be a legend for more than one club?

- - - Updated - - -

...not that i want him in the legend section, but still.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Zidane is not a legend, most people associate him to Real. I would have thought that 2017 CL final would have ended this debate...
Jesus. Why can't a player be a legend for two clubs? I know I've trolled a lot earlier (especially after Vidal left), but mainly cause some people here are so full retard negative or positive that It's impossible not to "join" of the one sides. Personally, I believe the negative people are the loudest - especially at the slightest sign of weak play. Imo, Pirlo is a Milan legend and a Juve legend. I respect him as a Juve legend. Just read how he talks about this club. It's the same with Zidane. Bonucci was my favourite player till he left. I was really angry and thought he would become a Juve legend too. Now, from what I read, I'd say no way. I actually completely dislike him and that's why you never see my defend other when people says he's barely a footballer.

Vidal, Pogba and Conte are still talked about as they're still at Juve and some people refuse to acknowledge how shitty they acted.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Jesus. Why can't a player be a legend for two clubs? I know I've trolled a lot earlier (especially after Vidal left), but mainly cause some people here are so full retard negative or positive that It's impossible not to "join" of the one sides. Personally, I believe the negative people are the loudest - especially at the slightest sign of weak play. Imo, Pirlo is a Milan legend and a Juve legend. I respect him as a Juve legend. Just read how he talks about this club. It's the same with Zidane. Bonucci was my favourite player till he left. I was really angry and thought he would become a Juve legend too. Now, from what I read, I'd say no way. I actually completely dislike him and that's why you never see my defend other when people says he's barely a footballer.

Vidal, Pogba and Conte are still talked about as they're still at Juve and some people refuse to acknowledge how $#@!ty they acted.
How are these 3 even alike? Conte remained at Juve his entire playing career.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
How are these 3 even alike? Conte remained at Juve his entire playing career.
I'm talking about Tuzzers and how quit a lot seem to sweet talk former players/staff and can't see anything wrong with their behaviour. At the same time they'll slash current players/staff, as soon as possible, and demean their quality (including team quality).

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I'm talking about Tuzzers and how quit a lot seem to sweet talk former players/staff and can't see anything wrong with their behaviour. At the same time they'll slash current players/staff, as soon as possible, and demean their quality (including team quality).
I understand your point but your examples were really poor, they are different categoryes, for example people not sweet talking Vidal and for sure not Pogba but they woudnt mind having them back given how poor they were replaced and the endless need we have for a top CM, i'd even not include Pogba in the same category as Vidal when it comes to loyalty, Vidal was by far the heart of this team for a couple of seasons and the only real reason he left were his off-field antics that pushed the management into selling him, whereas Pogba is a Raiola client who's all about that fame, bling bling and $$$ , the guy has no ideea what loyalty is...
Despite some tensions at times everyone can agree Conte is a legend of this club and i really mean it when i say it really is wrong to include him in the same category of Vidal or especially in a category as low as Pogba's in the club's hierarchy...

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I understand your point but your examples were really poor, they are different categoryes, for example people not sweet talking Vidal and for sure not Pogba but they woudnt mind having them back given how poor they were replaced and the endless need we have for a top CM, i'd even not include Pogba in the same category as Vidal when it comes to loyalty, Vidal was by far the heart of this team for a couple of seasons and the only real reason he left were his off-field antics that pushed the management into selling him, whereas Pogba is a Raiola client who's all about that fame, bling bling and $$$ , the guy has no ideea what loyalty is...
Despite some tensions at times everyone can agree Conte is a legend of this club and i really mean it when i say it really is wrong to include him in the same category of Vidal or especially in a category as low as Pogba's in the club's hierarchy...
No. My examples are fine. My point is all about player fanboyism.

Mar 10, 2009

Vidal, Pogba and Conte are still talked about as they're still at Juve and some people refuse to acknowledge how $#@!ty they acted.

You can be a legend at two clubs IMO, it's just that Zidane's history is overwhelming supportive of Real. Winning 3 CL, and the things he's done at club level as far greater than his career at Juve. In 30 years time, the casual fan may not even know that he even played for Juve. He's like THE icon for Real Marid atm. Much like how Maradonna is for Napoli despite having played for Barcelona as well.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
The poll needs to be revised, of course he's a legend, he's not a :jj: legend.

- - - Updated - - -

You might as well make Simone Pepe and Fabio Quagliarella Legends then for that matter :chin: :pepedinho:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

You might as well make Simone Pepe and Fabio Quagliarella Legends then for that matter :chin: :pepedinho:
Ironic or not, i will answear serious when i say that Pirlo MARKED an ERA at Juventus which gives him the full right to have a legend status, whereas players like Quaqs,Pepe are not up for debate, than i'd even go on to say Zidane or Bonucci did not exactly mark an era in a Juve shirt, but were mainly part of a great era.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Ironic or not, i will answear serious when i say that Pirlo MARKED an ERA at Juventus which gives him the full right to have a legend status, whereas players like Quaqs,Pepe are not up for debate, than i'd even go on to say Zidane or Bonucci did not exactly mark an era in a Juve shirt, but were mainly part of a great era.
Wow, that's a bold statement no pun intended , I see what your talking about but you got a little carried away there, I'll let it pass :D

- - - Updated - - -

Big shame Mark Iuliano in rookie history :sad:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Wow, that's a bold statement no pun intended , I see what your talking about but you got a little carried away there, I'll let it pass :D

- - - Updated - - -

Big shame Mark Iuliano in rookie history :sad:
Well i see everyone getting a bit carried away on this topic so why not me2 :lol:

Anyway, as i previously pointed out, by my own standards Pirlo deserves to be considered a legend nonetheless...

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Dont forget martin n mirko n :chin: n milosh n esti n pepedonna :touched: what an era :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

He was amazing

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo-litch combos :touched: then licht fucks it up :lol:
:touched: :touched: :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

In my opinion, everyone from that first season back on top after so many years should be.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Camoranesi: 'Di Natale better than Pirlo'
By Football Italia staff

Mauro Camoranesi trusts Italy will beat Sweden in the World Cup play-off, but insists Antonio Di Natale was more “technically-gifted” than Andrea Pirlo.

The 2006 World Cup winner spoke to Top Calcio 24 ahead of the clashes in Stockholm on Friday evening and Milan on Monday.

“If the play-offs were a one-off game, then Italy may well have been at risk, but over 180 minutes they will certainly qualify,” said Camoranesi.

“A great nation like Italy must always go to the World Cup with big ambitions. I can feel this sense of pessimism, but the Italians don’t realise what the Azzurri jersey means around the world. When you put it on and step out there, you immediately feel a sensation that cannot be replicated – the opponents respect and fear you.

“That is what gives you an incredible fire. If the 2006 World Cup Final in Berlin was my greatest joy, then the Euro 2008 loss to Spain was my biggest disappointment. We lost on penalties after going so close to taking the lead. If we had overcome that hurdle, we would’ve won that European Championship too. I am certain of it.”

Pirlo was part of that Azzurri squad and this week hung up his boots, but Camoranesi isn’t joining the list of former teammates praising him as the maestro.

“Pirlo is a formidable player who I shared the magical experience of winning the World Cup with. Is he the most technically-gifted player I ever worked with? No, I’d say that was Toto Di Natale.”
ffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)