Andrea Pirlo (107 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Lord knows how we're gonna replace him. Hopefully we sign a youngster with lots of talent instead of signing someone like xabi alonso who not only is old, is also not in the same class. Missing out on Verratti wasn't smart at all.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
There is no real replacement for Pirlo

It would be better to change the system, because no matter who we buy if we're expecting them to replace Pirlo then we're just about guaranteed to be weaker than we are now.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
There is no real replacement for Pirlo

It would be better to change the system, because no matter who we buy if we're expecting them to replace Pirlo then we're just about guaranteed to be weaker than we are now.
this really.

Its like if we were lookig to replace alex at all cost. is not going to happen.

Better change system

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7,694
    Don't remember writing that. It must have been modified by another mod, me blind for my meelan hate or I was just drunk but still I would like to apologize to Mr. Pirlo.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    Probably the best system when Pirlo leaves is a 4-4-2 with Tevez dropping deep to make it a 4-2-3-1 maybe. I didn't really like the Tevez signing along with Llorente because it ment we would never be able to use a 4-3-3 with both of those strikers. In Europe we know how hard it is to go far in the CL if u play with 2 strikers unless you have a Bayern system where the WHOLE team works together to win the ball back. I dont really see Llorente doing that if i'm honest and we may get over run by the top teams.

Pirlo has 1 terrible flaw in his game and that is he doesn't do much pressing at all to win the ball back but his passing and creativity kind of over writes that since he is so good at what he does. It also leaves a problem with Asamoah still playing at wing back if we have to go 4-4-2 his natural position is CDM we already have 3 other players in that position so it's fair to say our management has pretty much made it impossible to play a 4-3-3 because we will have to many players playing out of position or not starting. So thats why i still dont agree with the Tevez signing we will most likely be stuck with a 3-5-2 for a long time seeing as we it's the only system we can fit all our best players in.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    leaves Juventus to another team
    Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal and Manchester United are all said to be preparing offers if he wants a new experience as a free agent next year.
    i studied in La Gazzetta dello Sport Pirlo’s agent is ready to discuss the Juventus proposal of a two-year contract worth €4m per season plus performance-related bonuses.

The Daily Star claims Spurs are leading the chase with a three-year contract worth €5m per season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 104)