Andrea Pirlo (42 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
We have to move away from our pirlo dependence as its clear he's declining. We can't afford to base our hopes one whether we win the match on him. He's not at that level anymore. Poor, sloppy passing against milan. Nothing creative and didn't control our match like he'd do if he was playing well. His passing is really inconsistent at this moment in time.

Thanks for the free kicks as essentially that's what won us the game but I'm still convinced if we managed his minutes better he'd play better. He's played over a 1000 minutes since before confed and that's way too much.

Also don't see the point in italy playing him considering the level that verratti is playing at nowadays.

Jul 10, 2006
We have to move away from our pirlo dependence as its clear he's declining. We can't afford to base our hopes one whether we win the match on him. He's not at that level anymore. Poor, sloppy passing against milan. Nothing creative and didn't control our match like he'd do if he was playing well. His passing is really inconsistent at this moment in time.

Thanks for the free kicks as essentially that's what won us the game but I'm still convinced if we managed his minutes better he'd play better. He's played over a 1000 minutes since before confed and that's way too much.

Also don't see the point in italy playing him considering the level that verratti is playing at nowadays.
I can't disagree with you more.

- - - Updated - - -

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Did he celebrate his goal? I was too busy swearing when he scored.

I know he celebrated Chiellini's. :D
Me too :D Was watching the game with a couplenof chelsea fans and when wegot the free kick i told them pirlo would score. I had full faith in abbiati to fuck that up.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juve are annoyed at Prandelli and the FIGC for calling up Pirlo for the two (useless) international games as they felt he needed a rest as he has been playing non stop due to the Confederations Cup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 33)