Andrea Pirlo (83 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
No, I very much doubt Pirlo is silly enough to think it'd be a good idea to suddenly go and play in a very fast league when he's 35.

Jul 1, 2010
I think he'd go back to Brescia if they were to get promoted. They've started the season very poorly but they could still finish in the top 6 and qualify for the playoffs.

If Brescia stays in B, he'll extend for one year.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
The big question is,

Do we wanna stay Pirlo dependant or not.
He wants to stay but he wants games, so extend for 1 year which i hope we do or let him go and get him a replacement.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The big question is,

Do we wanna stay Pirlo dependant or not.He wants to stay but he wants games, so extend for 1 year which i hope we do or let him go and get him a replacement.
I hope not but I think we will. I don't think the team is ready for life without him or that Pirlo would welcome the idea of not playing a good amount of football by staying on the bench. He said several times that if doesn't feel important in his club, he'd leave.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Pirlo-Totti: 2 azzurri, 2 misure

09 ottobre alle 10:43

Come scrive Tuttosport, lo juventino punta a scudetto e Mondiale senza fermarsi mai, il romanista gestendosi. Prandelli apre al giallorosso per il Brasile, ma intanto spreme lo juventino.

Pirlo-Totti: 2 azzurri, 2 measures

As Tuttosport write, the juventino is facing the scudetto and World Cup without having stoppe, the romanista with breaks. Prandelli opens the door to Brazil for Totti, but keeps on pushing Pirlo

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I hope not but I think we will. I don't think the team is ready for life without him or that Pirlo would welcome the idea of not playing a good amount of football by staying on the bench. He said several times that if doesn't feel important in his club, he'd leave.
I think a lot, if not everything, will depend on the results we achieve this season. I don't see us renewing his contract if we were to have an unsuccessful season (meaning losing out on the scudetto and/or an unsatisfactory run in Europe).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)