Andrea Pirlo (65 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
I think his tank is out, does not have the form to play at this level against these amazing athletes.

Should stay for Calcio though, but the slow regista position don't work against speedy footballers.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why he stayed after the red card is beyond me, with one man down and our team becoming naturally more compact he was not going to get any ball let alone space to play his game. Instead our brave coach takes out the only player who could put the ball in the net.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Why he stayed after the red card is beyond me, with one man down and our team becoming naturally more compact he was not going to get any ball let alone space to play his game. Instead our brave coach takes out the only player who could put the ball in the net.
He's so bad I wouldn't even start him. Pogba can play in his position.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
We play the ball 100x faster without him in the middle to take 10 touches and stop the game.
I actually think one of the main reasons for our lethargic play is Pirlo and his attitude and the fact that the ball goes to him instead of going forward.

He's maybe a necessary player when he has poor technical players around him, like Gatusdo and Ambrosini, but all of our midfielders are very good, if not excellent, passers of the ball and Pirlo just makes our game show and predictable.

I'd like to see him dropped, and imo we'd be better without him. I'd like to see asa, pogba and Vidal in midfield. Imo that is our best centre midfield pairing.

I wouldn't renew his contract.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
For next season if we don't get some high quality player like Xabi Alonso on his position we should replace his creativity with wingers and give Asamoah a proper chance in the middle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)