Andrea Pirlo (30 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Got is badly wrong today. The biggest mistake was dropping Frabotta, we looked so unbalanced with Cuadrado at LWB and Kulusevski at RWB.

I'm not convinced Rabiot / McKennie is the way to go in midfield. Arthur and Bentancur looked far better when they came on, hopefully the start together next week.

But credit to him though, he changed it and set us up perfectly when we went down to 10.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Yeah Pirlo .... learning his tricks driving expensive Ferrari .... still have hope ... but today's match he messed up big big time ... the team lost his identity from the start, many players at bay , game approach failed ... so instead of react to the current situation of the game.... he couldnt find a solution...
Keep learning ...

Jun 16, 2020
Damn Andrea what did you think making that line up? Cuadrado LWB, Kulu RWB and the gamble with Morata is understandable at some point but turned out to be a awful choice.

We can’t complain with the draw, didn’t deserved much more, but please put the right players in the right positions.

A left footed LWB and vica versa please because we were missing width and depth on the wings. Kulu should play more centrally. Keep faith in Frabotta instead of putting Cuadrado in the wrong position. Chiesa’s goal yesterday showed what we were missing on the wings, and I’m not necessarily talking about Chiesa himself, but the depth he provided making that run.

We were also very static and the defense was shaking.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Dunno what people are expecting he has only managed one official game in he's life and is pretty much learning on the job so if you wanted him as manager this is what your going to get all season with him experimenting and finding stuff out he likes, expect more of it.
Strongly disagree. I am, or was, excited as anyone about Pirlo. With his charisma and history, we are all willing to be patient. But today he absolutely went out of his way to mess it up. Forcing Morata with 2 days in Italy discombulated the offense, and placing Kulu at the right and Cuadrado on the left fucked the team up, defensively and offensively.

All this after the gambled and succeeded playing Frabotta in the first game. He could just build up on that, but no.

One thing is to have patience with a rookie coach, the other thing is to put up with "non-forced errors", let's call it this way. Maybe he was too confident. And the fact Cuadrado played the full match worries me a lot.

Let's hope this was an isolated big brainfart, and he corrects it immediately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)