Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15,022
    no more Cuadrado at LWB ok?
    and when Rabiot and McKennie play their next games. Hopefully in coppa Italia and vs small teams, use them on their right foot.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    What I don't like a little bit about Pirlo is that he's attempted way too many changes at nce. Benched our best midfielder, decided to play a completely new formation, 2 central midfielders and 3 CB's. Just too many changes.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I don't understand why he didn't more or less stick with what worked last week? Frabotta did fine, probably would have been a better option than Cuadrado.

We went from 100-0 on pressing between last week and today. What happened there? Rabiot shouldn't be starting anymore.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Only 2nd game in and Rome is a hard venue. Although I expected more, I will settle with 1 point and hope for improvement in the next one. Moving on.
    Yep. 2nd game ever coaching, and managed to get the team to fight for the comeback down a man away to Roma. I’ll take it. More fighting spirit from this team than I’ve seen since Atletico comeback 18 months ago.

He can smooth out his tactics and best line-ups over time.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    I don't understand why he didn't more or less stick with what worked last week? Frabotta did fine, probably would have been a better option than Cuadrado.

We went from 100-0 on pressing between last week and today. What happened there? Rabiot shouldn't be starting anymore.
    You know what I'm upset about? the fact that we got freaking morata and Dzeko was annoyingly so much more effective

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    The huge blunder is not starting this so far off (playing 3 players off position to fit in Morata), but taking forever to correct them, and leaving Rabiot on when he was making 3-4 fouls in a row with a yellow. I hope he isnt a stubborn coach and can take away some well needed adjustments from it.

And keep it simple, absolutely moronic playing Cuadrado left side...

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
    Dont need to overthink the things. He just need to make it simple. It`s won't make him a better coach if he play Buffon as left winger.
    We started playing better once the players returned to their natural positions. Playing Cuadrado wing back, and Kulusevski as well doesnt make any sense.

He made tons of mistakes before the game even started, then he didn't sub off Rabiot and obviously didn`t change anything during the HT even though we really sucked.

On top of that Chiellini is way past his prime, and he should be nothing more than a back up once De LIgt returns from injury.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 32)