Andrea Pirlo (36 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im not jinxing him and i hope he is a success story. But people overanalyzing him as he was some master tactician. His first game ever as a coach was vs Sampdoria.
yeh we are hyped.

truth is he can turn into ferrar anytime and got a lucky shot... BUT the diff is that it seems the guy knows what he is doing, and unlike ferrar, Pirlo has a top tier roster.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
love his press conferences. He will tell you things striahgt. I like how he told us that dzeko was an objective and we didn't sign him. If it was another manager they will always deny that we chased the player.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah rabib, he was also pretty straight forward about seeing Berna as a player for the flanks, physical and can do a job there, while Costa the more attacking roles. Specified he does not see Berna as option for trequartista and told him so.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
yeh we are hyped.

truth is he can turn into ferrar anytime and got a lucky shot... BUT the diff is that it seems the guy knows what he is doing, and unlike ferrar, Pirlo has a top tier roster.
Creative midfielders usually understand the game better than defenders. They are the ones that are focal point of their teams and everything revolves around them. They pull all the strings on the pitch and players like Pirlo always had to plan several moves ahead. For that Im confident he can deliver. His charisma is invaluable as well, as I can see how a player will run an extra mile to get Pirlos acknowledgment.

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Creative midfielders usually understand the game better than defenders. They are the ones that are focal point of their teams and everything revolves around them. They pull all the strings on the pitch and players like Pirlo always had to plan several moves ahead. For that Im cofident he can deliver. His charisma is invaluable as well, as I can see how a player will run an extra mile to get Pirlos acknowledgment.
Thats a great point in favor of Pirlo

Also since he was a quality player and played with quality mids thru his career... he knows what kind of players should be there.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Thats a great point in favor of Pirlo

Also since he was a quality player and played with quality mids thru his career... he knows what kind of players should be there.
Ofc, he knows all ins and outs. Hes a fooball legend with understanding of the game second to none, when he was gracing us with his presence on the pitch. I dont see how it could turn out any different now, when he is on the sidelines. He prolly didnt need much time to understand this teams potential and capabilities.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yeah rabib, he was also pretty straight forward about seeing Berna as a player for the flanks, physical and can do a job there, while Costa the more attacking roles. Specified he does not see Berna as option for trequartista and told him so.

I like his straight forwardness but maybe he's giving away too much info too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)