Andrea Pirlo (20 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Is it only me or did Pirlo give the impression during the press conference that he was dead bored. He looked like, I know all your questions and I have all the answers, let's get done with this shit.
Its not only you. This is the exact same thing i thought when i heard his post match interview. His been a player, an amazing player, and not that long ago, and he knows all those cliche questions they are asking him and can answer with the same cliche answers. Its just something that he knows he has to do and knows how to do it well but is not impressed in any way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Mckennie
Rabiot
Bentancur
Arthur

you can only play 2, who do you play and why
McKennie and Rabiot.

Arthur is more of a Ramsey backup/challenger.

Bentancur at his best is still not as good as Rabiot at his best, but he provides quality depth.

McKennie starts because he brings a different dimension than all of them, the dirty work, and should only get better with experience.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Its not only you. This is the exact same thing i thought when i heard his post match interview. His been a player, an amazing player, and not that long ago, and he knows all those cliche questions they are asking him and can answer with the same cliche answers. Its just something that he knows he has to do and knows how to do it well but is not impressed in any way.
thats a good point.

i think we need to start asking them more interesting questions. like:

whats your top 5 favorite foods
which pokemon is the best
who is the best joker in the team
who is the most serious player
what is his favorite batman adaptation
who are his top 3 handsomest players on the team

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
thats a good point.

i think we need to start asking them more interesting questions. like:

whats your top 5 favorite foods
which pokemon is the best
who is the best joker in the team
who is the most serious player
what is his favorite batman adaptation
who are his top 3 handsomest players on the team
This. except, instead, they should ask him about being one of the most intelligent, tactically adept footballers ever and, from reading his book, he is very cocky, self assured and not at all afraid to tell others what he thinks of them/ what needs to be said.

dude casually mentions preparing for and winning the World Cup as if it was nothing. Pretty sure he's got ice in the veins.

I also remember him mentioning that his least favorite part of football was pre match warmups. That he thought they were useless masturbation and never put any effort into them

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I still can’t get over how luscious and smooth his hair is. And his beard is no magnificently sexy as well.
he missed out on not having storari as part of te first team choches.

imagine storari with his beard and long hair.

imagine the camera zooming in on pirlo and storari hair fluttering in the wind magnificently.

hngggggggggg

Jun 6, 2015
Mckennie
Rabiot
Bentancur
Arthur

Will probably be quite a lot of rotation. I think Arthur might take a while to get going, just like Rabiot last season. I would be surprised if Bentancur isn't first choice when fully fit though. He is such a well rounded player that will only keep getting better. I feel there are still people on here that don't quite understand the ability that dude possesses.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Tranquility and confidence. Love it.

- - - Updated - - -

Makes me wonder about De Ligt once he’s back. Can he fill Danilos role as a CB/RM/RB hybrid? I think he can, but we‘ll see. One thing I do know is Demiral can’t, so I don’t wanna hear about how he should replace Danilo, or even Bonucci lol. He’s strictly Chiellini’s backup.

Also shows that Rabiot and McKennie are pivots, and I don’t see Arthur in that role. He’s better fit for Ramsey’s position in this formation.

And man would Chiesa look good in Cuadrados spot.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Makes me wonder about De Ligt once he’s back. Can he fill Danilos role as a CB/RM/RB hybrid? I think he can, but we‘ll see. One thing I do know is Demiral can’t, so I don’t wanna hear about how he should replace Danilo, or even Bonucci lol. He’s strictly Chiellini’s backup.

Also shows that Rabiot and McKennie are pivots, and I don’t see Arthur in that role. He’s better fit for Ramsey’s position in this formation.

didnt deligt play similar to what danilos role against sampdoria back at ajax? if i remember correctly he was helping with attack, sometimes even became a full back at ajax

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Of course he can. De Ligt is no slouch and is very good on the ball.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Mckennie
Rabiot
Bentancur
Arthur

Bentancur (I rate him highest and think the system will suit him well)
and 1 other, probably Rabiot (ended the season superbly and has earned his place).

Depends on form and the opposition though. McKennie is interesting but looks like he needs to improve his vision/passing, unless we use him as mainly for pressing and cover, and get our attacking threat from the rest of the system. I'm sure he will improve though.

Arthur is a bit unknown, maybe he is better suited to where Ramsey plays. We'll need to see more of how Pirlo wants to setup and balance the team.

I was thinking the same thing. He is very good on the ball, so I don't see why he can't play where Danilo did. Only issue is having at RB when we defend we lose his presence in the middle and have Bonucci in there instead :scared:

Still not convinced on Chiesa, especially for how much he would cost.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

You can just invert the formation so Alex Sandro is playing the Danilo role. Which is actually what I think Pirlo envisions.

Alex Sandro - Bonucci - De Ligt

Then the wing back that makes it a back 4 is actually the RWB, not the LWB that we saw against Samp.

Alex Sandro - Bonucci - De Ligt - Cuadrado

Then you can play Bernardeschi/Costa as a LM that doesn't have to move to LB.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
You can just invert the formation so Alex Sandro is playing the Danilo role. Which is actually what I think Pirlo envisions.

Alex Sandro - Bonucci - De Ligt

Then the wing back that makes it a back 4 is actually the RWB, not the LWB that we saw against Samp.

Alex Sandro - Bonucci - De Ligt - Cuadrado

Then you can play Bernardeschi/Costa as a LM that doesn't have to move to LB.
I like this idea. I know it's too early but I've a feeling Alex Sandro will find his form again under Pirlo.

I'm under the impression more of our under performing players will start shining under him. I truly believe motivation plays a bigger role than most people think.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I'm expecting a lot of rotation from Pirlo. The high intensity style will benefit from a quality bench. Also, I feel like Arthur is a strange fit for us right now. Really excited to see what Pirlo has in mind here. Maybe it's too soon, but I feel like our midfield options are looking really strong already!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)