Andrea Pirlo (70 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ramsey was a machine from 2013-2016.
Iirc he averaged like 2.5-3.5 tackles per game and alongside his 2-ish key passes/game and 5-10 goals and 5-10 assists per season playing either as attacking mid or mezzala type. Injuries really messed him up, but if our new fitness staff can keep him mostly healthy and he can get back to that kind of player like we saw today, it would be huge for the style of play Pirlo seems to be going for.
Arsenal fans considered it a massive move for juve when he joined us last year "if he's fit".

Well, here we are

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah. Big ask though for him to be fit all year. It’s been a long time since that happened for him.
Gotto rotate this guy alot. Any sign of musclar fatigue and he's benched or in the stands.

(Central) midfield was doing terrific, and there was like "bentacur, Dybala, Arthur,Bernadeschi" who werent even on the pitch and can be used there.

Loads of rotating options

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
dybala deligt arthur bentancur sandro didnt play... imagine when they come back
bentancur played.

I don’t see Arthur getting into the starting xi unless someone gets hurt/needs rest. mckennie and Rabiot are just better fits.

Alphabet

De Ligt Bonucci Chiellini

Kulu McKennie Rabiot Sandro

Dybala Dzeko Ronaldo

Ramsey played great but I think he’ll be a super sub that can run at tired legs.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
bentancur played.

I don’t see Arthur getting into the starting xi unless someone gets hurt/needs rest. mckennie and Rabiot are just better fits.

Alphabet

De Ligt Bonucci Chiellini

Kulu McKennie Rabiot Sandro

Dybala Dzeko Ronaldo

Ramsey played great but I think he’ll be a super sub that can run at tired legs.
He will be a starter sooner than you think.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Love that he said straight away that our midfielders are best suited to a 2 man midfield and that he wants to get all the quality players playing together.

I wonder how he will have Kulu, Dybala, Ronaldo and a potential CF together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 62)