Results are only viewable after voting.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Those were the days..
Losing 3-0 to ac milan twice..
Losing 4-1 to fucking fullham
Losing 1-4 to Parma with a giovinco brace
Losing to Napoli after 2 dives and 2 penalties by zalayeta
Krasic getting a fucking ban for multiple matches after a dive..
Drawventus...

We all went through hell in those years...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Those were the days..
Losing 3-0 to ac milan twice..
Losing 4-1 to fucking fullham
Losing 1-4 to Parma with a giovinco brace
Losing to Napoli after 2 dives and 2 penalties by zalayeta
Krasic getting a fucking ban for multiple matches after a dive..
Drawventus...

We all went through hell in those years...
Really? :wth:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Seriously, how stupid are the Milano tranny clubs, they pissed away such a glories opportunity to dominate the league forever... and they fucked it all up :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Is their an heir to Pirlo in the current crop of players?

“There are a lot of good players in that role, but for the moment they don’t look like me. I can’t find my way of playing in anyone I see today, unfortunately. If someone came along, I’d welcome him.

“I’m not a proud person, I don’t think about what makes me special, it’s you guys who say it. But I’m glad you say so.

“When I watch matches on TV, I see the position I play in and there are players who don’t understand certain things. Sometimes I think I could have done something other than what I just saw.

“I always wanted to have the ball. Often my teammates would say: 'You can’t get through, there’s an opponent behind you or near you’.

“I’d say: 'give it to me anyway!’. For me it’s important to have control of the game, I need to touch the ball to feel like I’m at the centre of the game.

“When it comes to my feet, I already know where to give it to, where to pass it. That’s what gives me the strength to say: 'just give it to me, there will be no problem’.

“On the pitch I want to be the player who controls the team, the game. That’s one thing I feel deep inside me, if I’m not at the centre of the game then I can’t feel complete.”

Nice words from pirlo. He needs to coach some wannabe registas

May 23, 2013
I dont understand why he is not rated at the same level of the likes of the GOAT midfielders/footballers?

- - - Updated - - -

It's just strange that he isnt rated as highly as the GOAT caliber of midfielders.

He has the greatest passing ability in the history of football that alone should raise him to GOAT status but outside of that he's had:

2 great UCL finals winning 1
a top class World Cup tournament performance along with winning it
a legendary Euros performance being the main protagonist in taking a lowly rated Italy side to the finals
Being the main protagonist for a legendary club like Juventus' resurgence

I mean come on what else does he have to fucking do?

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
He should be in our legends section of this forum so that tells you everything.

Also, reading the Serie A facebook posts today because of his birthday, Milan fans absolutely hate the guy. Lmao.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
He should be in our legends section of this forum so that tells you everything.

Also, reading the Serie A facebook posts today because of his birthday, Milan fans absolutely hate the guy. Lmao.
Still love Pirlo.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont understand why he is not rated at the same level of the likes of the GOAT midfielders/footballers?

- - - Updated - - -

It's just strange that he isnt rated as highly as the GOAT caliber of midfielders.

He has the greatest passing ability in the history of football that alone should raise him to GOAT status but outside of that he's had:

2 great UCL finals winning 1
a top class World Cup tournament performance along with winning it
a legendary Euros performance being the main protagonist in taking a lowly rated Italy side to the finals
Being the main protagonist for a legendary club like Juventus' resurgence

I mean come on what else does he have to $#@!ing do?
He won 2.

Most of the English press never fully rated him as high as they should have until after his performance against England in Euro 2012.

May 23, 2013
Still love Pirlo.

- - - Updated - - -

He won 2.

Most of the English press never fully rated him as high as they should have until after his performance against England in Euro 2012.
Shit ur right adds even more to an already amazing resume.

Its strange how low he was rated for the brits considering he had already put up great showings vs the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool at that point.

- - - Updated - - -

I really just see no reason Pirlo shouldnt be held at the level of the likes of Zidane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)