Andrea Pirlo (188 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I hope he does come back. Its not easy to find someone who can orchestrate and connect a midfield as well as he does. I dont expect him to do the hard penetrating through balls that only he used to be able to do but rather to do the basic duties that a CM has. He makes these duties look so easy and we only notice how difficult it is to do his job when we are forced to rely on padoin or pogba to distribute.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
I am pretty sure he will be back with us on loan in January. With Euro's coming up next summer and with him wanting playing time I'm pretty sure he'll be back.
And seeing how we look average on midfield we'd welcome him back.

Pirlo will be in a Juve shirt in just a few months.
I doubt it because Dybala is now #21. :bianconero:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I am pretty sure he will be back with us on loan in January. With Euro's coming up next summer and with him wanting playing time I'm pretty sure he'll be back.
And seeing how we look average on midfield we'd welcome him back.

Pirlo will be in a Juve shirt in just a few months.
When i read this i thought it was a siamak post.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Now we see how difficult Pirlo's role was and how easy he made it seem. I am not talking about brilliant penetrating passes that only very few CMs in the world could make I am talking about basic connecting the midfield to attack job that Pogba, Staruro and today marchisio sucked at.

I really hope marchisio can stay fit all season and manages to keep last season's form (judging by marchisio's career last season was way above his average performance levels) hopefully its a permanent development and not a one season form thing.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
With hindsight do you guys think we should have kept Andrea this year?
I said I wanted to keep him as a rotation option for this season during the spring and summer. So did @Hist, and so did @zizinho

I don't think it would have saved our season thus far, completely. But I'd be willing to bet we'd have collected 5-6 more points at this point, with him. Especially during Marchisio's absence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)