vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

since Vidal couldnt become a legend, they decided to move half the legends out of the legend section
:howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5049356 said:
For retards even 100 scudetti < 1 CL
obviously scudetti > World Cup trophy in terms of prestige, everyone knows that. No need to talk about such a trivial trophy as CL.
Sorry my dear friends but CL > Serie A.
World Cup> AFCON > Copa America> CL> AFC > Barclay Cup > Coppa Italia > Portuguese Liga > La Ligue 1 > Serie A > IFA

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The finals. :cry:
But I love it when he cries though.
The WC final. :touched:

I really don't like him, and I was kinda against him wearing Ronaldinho's shirt cause I thought he wasn't worthy enough because he's like a soulless robot, and a robot can't inherit something from 'dinho! I was the same way about Cristiano when he signed for Madrid and took the #9 and didn't put C. in front of Ronaldo, that cheesed me :lol: and when he took Raul's #7 it's cheesed me even more! :(

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
The finals. :cry:
But I love it when he cries though.
The WC final. :touched:

I really don't like him, and I was kinda against him wearing Ronaldinho's shirt cause I thought he wasn't worthy enough because he's like a soulless robot, and a robot can't inherit something from 'dinho! I was the same way about Cristiano when he signed for Madrid and took the #9 and didn't put C. in front of Ronaldo, that cheesed me :lol: and when he took Raul's #7 it's cheesed me even more! :(
Ok then. :spliff:

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Should be in the legends section. Helped bring us back from obscurity. Gave his all while here. Became known and praised throughout the world in our jersey. Sure, people knew who he was, but didn't realize his true magic outside of Italy until he came to us.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He did more for us than any other player probably since 2003 and yet he is not a legend :lol:

I still don't know why the mods wont have a poll on this

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
In Milan he was part of a successful team during a winning cycle. It was a world class squad with or without him and Milan was one of the biggest teams in europe with or without him. No different than what players like Zambrotta, thuram or cannavaro were for us. Top top players amongst many in a great time for the club.

With Juve he lifted the team on his fucking shoulders from its darkest period in its history. He may have spent more time at Milan but he definitely gave more to Juve.

Whatever your sentiments towards him are I think its only fair if we had a poll about this.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch at 5:52

- - - Updated - - -

I am so gonna miss his amazing passing range.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)