Andrea Pirlo (67 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
after every game of a player you can see shit like this in his thread. then when he has a bad game the "other side" writes the other shit like
- hes bad
- sell
- *insert player name is better etc.

:sergio:
Fixed ;)

I always said i want Pirlo to start,he is our most important player in 3-5-2 !

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
We should keep Pirlo but he should not start every game i think him and Marchisio should be rotated weekly as Pirlo is just to old and cant play 2 games a week and does need rest. Having to rely on a 36 yr old next year to bail us out is not good enough really.

Nov 17, 2012
Two beautiful free kicks and there is still people dare to compare Marchisio with the mighty god Pirlo. In two games Pirlo scores more than Marchisio does for the whole season lol
I love Pirlo, he's a living God of the game; he's on par with Del Piero, Baggio and Totti with the degree of artistry, magic, imagination, vision, flair and style. His playing style is smooth, seemingly effortless and in essence, poetry in motion; that said, he has some deficiencies that we all know about and won't bother to canvass, as his positives to significantly outweigh his negative attributes. However, you, among a great many other people do give Marchisio a hard time, undeservedly so.

I mean look at his 2011/12 and 2012/13 seasons? He scored a heap of goals and was a decisive part of both campaigns; true with the Rise of Pogba he has probably lost the most from it, none the less he's still an indispensable component of our team. One that should be valued and respected accordingly.

Yes yes I know it's a highlight reel, but for goodness sakes, the numbers do the talking. He's proven it before, he can do it again; whether we like it or not, Pirlo is at the twilight of his career, it is inevitable that in time he will become less and less effectual. Vidal, Pogba, and as Juventini, Marchisio, and to a lesser extent, Marrone, are the future for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)