Andrea Pirlo (64 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he's a master free kick taker, but from when i've seen you guys playing marchisio in his position you do tend to play quicker football. i won't compare them, but it's a good option to have as well.
This,

dont wanna sound like a party pooper...but yeh cheesio runs more than him as a regista.

Still his 2 last goals have een sublime

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So? Pogba - Pirlo - Vidal should be and was our starting trio, rightfully so. That's the way to go with or without his injury.

Our of all those Marchisio is the worst and should be benched, eventually coming on as a rotation, which is not bad.
In some games Marchisio is my choice, in others Pirlo is. Though, the question of who is a better footballer is beyond retarded :lol: . The only argument for playing Marchisio is to remove the defensive risk that Pirlo poses at times and shuffle creative responsibility on to the other midfielders.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
In some games Marchisio is my choice, in others Pirlo is. Though, the question of who is a better footballer is beyond retarded :lol: . The only argument for playing Marchisio is to remove the defensive risk that Pirlo poses at times and shuffle creative responsibility on to the other midfielders.
I think many people underrate Pirlo when it comes to big games and when they say he's too old, too slow and has no pace for such matches. The guy keeps proving people wrong in those matches, being the decisive factor in our team, yet too many complain about his play.

But yeah, I'd actually start Marchisio in some matches ahead of him, but IMO it's not the big matches.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
where is your god now Pirlo's pubes?
:howler: they wanted marchisio to start instead
those who's been throwing hates to pirlo all season need to take a step aside and give this man a salute.
Marchisio makes us play better

said no one who knows football ever!
Everyone who wanted Marchisio to start instead of this Genius should be banned from this thread !
after every good game of a player you can see shit like this in his thread. then when he has a bad game the "other side" writes the other shit like
- hes bad
- sell
- *insert player name is better etc.

:sergio:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I think many people underrate Pirlo when it comes to big games and when they say he's too old, too slow and has no pace for such matches. The guy keeps proving people wrong in those matches, being the decisive factor in our team, yet too many complain about his play.

But yeah, I'd actually start Marchisio in some matches ahead of him, but IMO it's not the big matches.
Big matches can't be the category in mind. If the opposing midfield matches Pogba and Vidal in physicality, then Pirlo simply won't be afforded the few seconds he needs to really thrive.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
This is why I want you have to my babies.

Jan 5, 2011
I am glad Conte go with the right choice for this match. Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba shoulf start all important matches. Padoin, Marchisio can play some Coppa games but thats it.

For those who think Marchisio is bettrr than Pirlo.... I feel pity for u all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)