Andrea Pirlo (25 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 10, 2006
If Pirlo leaves, I don't think getting Higuain is our biggest concern. But who will replace Pirlo is.

Modric? Or invest in Verratti maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

If Ancelotti does want Pirlo and Real bid for him, I have a feeling Pirlo will request a transfer. He's 33 years old and already said it's a personal dream to play for Madrid. He also completed his mission at Juve, that is prove his worth after Milan dumped him by winning two scudetti.
I can't imagine Pirlo wanting to make such a drastic change so soon before his last World Cup.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

I can't imagine Pirlo wanting to make such a drastic change so soon before his last World Cup.
Im sure he won't, but to be honest it woulden't be a risk for him. He is a key player in Italia he will play in WC. A move to Real Madrid won't change that, Ancelotti loves him. He would perform for Real Madrid im sure of it. But still won't happen, :D

Jul 10, 2006
Im sure he won't, but to be honest it woulden't be a risk for him. He is a key player in Italia he will play in WC. A move to Real Madrid won't change that, Ancelotti loves him. He would perform for Real Madrid im sure of it. But still won't happen, :D
I'm not saying it would change his place in the nationale... Obviously that will not happen. But, he knows he has a great set up at Juve right now, everything is flowing his way. He moves to Spain, who knows what happens? Why take that risk when the upside isn't that great?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He has been injured a lot? Check
He'll be one our highest earners? Check
He just turned 32? Check
Do I smell another flop? Hmm....
You're so disappointed that all of your teeth fell of and now you only have one left? :D

It is what it is guys, I just don't think we have any business being all over a 32 year old declining player, especially offering him a 3 year contract. If he was that good surely Milan would have kept him because as far as I know Milan's central midfield is just as bad as ours. We've been talking about making the squad younger but our last 3 signings have been Toni, Barzagli and Pirlo, all over 30.
Benvenuto mercenario. Insha'Allah you will do well.
Because that's what they deserve. As long as we pay more than washed up players like him and Toni deserve, we will stay mediocre.
Welcome Andrea. For free... meh. I just hope we use him in the right way, not making him play some sort of role he can't. If we manage to do so, we might just get a good year or 2 out of him, as there's few doubt about his ability to spread play.
4 mil a season though? Well, $#@!!
Well done indeed, fighting off the compition from the Arabs and Russian to sign this marvelous, young, high-potential midfielder? 3 year contact you say for a 32 year old? All you need is a 35 year old injury prone midfielder on 4 million wages.
why a three year deal for one year i would be happy with it but for three years :(
I'm going to be honest over here, since I dont think my point could be considered laughable. I wanted Matri when we were linked with Dzeko, he's a good bomber, an allrounder and pretty good. Quag as a replacement for Diego turned out to be great, but not anyone could've known that. So it's mainly luck and the fact that Quag was in the form of his life when he joined us, from a player who only scored a max of 14 goals in his career.

Why I bitch about this transfer? Just like I bitched about Toni transfer, I dont understand it. Marotta's objective was to lower the average age of the squad and lower the wages. If you ask me Marotta does only thing, selling Secco's $#@! with the likes of Diego, Melo, maybe Sissoko, Amauri, Iaq, Tiago, Almiron and buying his own $#@! that he rated on high wages. I dont believe it wont make any change at all, we're just running in circles.
Is it true that there is a 3 year contract for grandpa Pirlo? :sergio: :sergio: :sergio:
we should had do that and then he reject us. like i care i don't want him here and i am totally not happy with this transfer
Melo is a must in our team. He's way better than Pirlo and more efficient defensively.
He was the only Milan player i would love to see in Juve in past. But i guess it's a bit late. He has lost his edge and desire. I think it's not wrong to say no club other than Juventus(excluding Quatar) offered him a long term contract.
In the long it is a clear downgrade, we are practically replacing Aquilani with Pirlo.

Also consider Pirlo's form, hes def not a starter material atm...
Its a clear downgrade for us, smart move from Milan!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
arent you a law student?

you should know that everything you say can and will be used against you.

also you should start watching suits

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)