Andrea Pirlo (51 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
still we have hope ....Milan draws already ...then they have Atalanta ....still hope not lose 90m

God forgive us for our Juve sins ...we will behave well next season
78da30666f2e9025b596baede7035d2d.gif

tenor.gif
I will not contradict you on the god thing even if Im not a believer but Im pretty sure he has more important tasks than make Juve reach the CL.

- - - Updated - - -

I've reconciled myself to EL footie next season, but what I've not reconciled with is the possibility of Pirlo, Nedved and Ronaldo staying. The team needs a rebuild, and it starts with all three leaving.
You might reconcile again as we might not play in Europe should Uefa rule that against us...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I will not contradict you on the god thing even if Im not a believer but Im pretty sure he has more important tasks than make Juve reach the CL.
lol bro, whether you believe in God or not doesn't matter to me, but do you think He's the store manager of your local Walmart or something? With how small the image you have is, no wonder you don't believe

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
lol bro, whether you believe in God or not doesn't matter to me, but do you think He's the store manager of your local Walmart or something? With how small the image you have is, no wonder you don't believe
I dont have a Walmart in my country but thats not the topic.
I meant football is so irrelevant issue to actually care about (outside of our human world). I didnt mean he cant put more than one thing on his plate.

As for the tiny image - Who gives a crap about images. It could have been a Pony as much as this one. It doesnt reflect anything of my thoughts, just a random picture I came across...

Now that I re-read it - I guess you didnt mean the avatar but the small picture of god.
Nope I tried to answer it putting aside my beliefs. Anyway no one could really answer this question but the all-mighty..

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
What the fuck has Gattuso done in his coaching career to earn a coaching post in a club like Juventus?

Get the fuck out of this club, all of you, including Agnelli, if this is true!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The leaders of this club say they want to be a global brand in a super league, but then they can't do anything but hire mediocre or inexperienced Italian managers, like they're the end all and be all of the sport, or the only people available. There is no strategy at this point, it's just FIFA 21 AI in control of Piemonte Calcio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)