Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (17 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Andrea Agnelli's words: "Leaving the presidency was not an easy decision for me. In addition to loving Juve, I have worked hard to achieve the extraordinary results of recent years, on and off the pitch."

Andrea Agnelli: "I took this decision in full serenity, I remain firmly convinced of the good work of all these years, an opinion confirmed also in recent weeks by the analysis of numerous experts: Juventus will demonstrate it's legitimacy in every avenue."

Andrea Agnelli: "I thought it appropriate to take a step back, to avoid that one could even think that the choices and decisions that will be made from now on were conditioned by my personal involvement."

Andrea Agnelli: "It was an honour to be President of Juventus, which comes before everything and everyone. Fino Alla Fine."

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Plenty at the time saw it was a bad move to get rid of Romero, particularly as we were using a back 3. He also speaks as though it was prime Chiellini who didn't have injury problems and that him and Bonucci would soon need replaced.
The joke is on Jj fans. I mean what should they have expected from a billionaire heir with a background in marketing surrounded by other non-qualified lackeys

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I will never understand how can a guy spectacularly fall from grace like he did. He was both one of the greatest presidents the club ever had, lifting it up from ashes, and also one of the worst, destroying and terrorizing everything he built.

I mean, I knew the last 2 scudetti were sort of sweeping dirt under the rug - we knew those teams were done, along with some questionable referee decisions that were decisive for the championships (specially under Sarri) and some accouting cheating.

But the way he destroyed the club, leaving little value on players and a huge debt, being constantly saved by Exxor - it's tough to absorb. I never for one second believed we could become Milan or Inter. Crazy.

What I feel is happening now, considering this new scandal, is huge indifference towards the club. I'm sure Italians are fed up and tired with all this extrafield mess. Foreigners don't have motivation to waste time watching the sad brand of football played. It really lost almost all its entertainment value.

And make no mistake, Juve's decline will hit really, really hard on Italian football.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I just now realized this guy has resigned like a month ago and I just found out about it this week. After following this club for almost 30 years it goes to show my interest for this new Juventus aka Jj is lower than a midget’s balls. Thanks, you ugly fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)