Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (48 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
we do actually. talking about relegation is a stretch though

- - - Updated - - -

all the charges in one place, including fictional plusvalenza, wrongly accounted deferred salaries and some invoicing issues:

i think the plusvalenza part will and should be dismissed, the other stuff isn't easy to explain
Plusvalenza is impossible to prove as you can put any price tag, no matter how absurd it is. If we want to set a selling price in amount of 50m for random player, there is no regulation that would prevent us. We are buying and selling players, it is our business we are registered for.

Breach of IFRS 15 in regards to Can deal? It may refer to reporting higher sale proceedings than what is written on a contract and consequently innacurate calculation of the net gains?

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
https://football-italia.net/juventu...nsaction-if-ronaldos-secret-deal-is-revealed/

Why is La Stampa working against us? And if Cherubini is involved too why his resignation was not accepted?

Or most likely FI inventing stuff.
Referring to this report...

The head of the legal pool #Gabasio to #Cherubini in an interception: "The #Ronaldo card must not jump out because if it happens they will all jump down our throats, everything on the balance sheet, the auditors and everything. And then we have to make a fake transaction" (#LaStampa)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
https://football-italia.net/juventu...nsaction-if-ronaldos-secret-deal-is-revealed/

Why is La Stampa working against us? And if Cherubini is involved too why his resignation was not accepted?

Or most likely FI inventing stuff.
This happened ages ago, they already looked at this. It's just click bait.

This isn't a sporting issue but rather an issue with the books in terms of the company being public and what the shareholders were shown something along those lines.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Just 34 million?

Even if true, that's like what we spent on one washed-up player like Ramsey. Peanuts.

I thought we're talking about number of like 300 million or something.
A crime is a crime

I remember Genoa were docked points under Preziosi for false accounting too a few years ago

I'm sure there was one another club. Was it Chievo?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
All of you who think/belive that we will not receive severe punishments for these investigations go and look back at 2006. They will do everything to destroy the club, they really do not give a shit about the consequences. And even if other clubs are in the same situation, it will be again Juventus that will set the example and get the biggest punishment.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
All of you who think/belive that we will not receive severe punishments for these investigations go and look back at 2006. They will do everything to destroy the club, they really do not give a shit about the consequences. And even if other clubs are in the same situation, it will be again Juventus that will set the example and get the biggest punishment.
1000% this.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
A crime is a crime

I remember Genoa were docked points under Preziosi for false accounting too a few years ago

I'm sure there was one another club. Was it Chievo?
I'm not sure about Genoa but Chievo falsified the books in order to be registered for the competition. Ours is not that. Ours has to do with misleading accounts and being a publicly traded company

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
TV rights was not as big of a deal in 2006 as it is now. There's millions of euros at stake even for the people that want severe punishment and want Juventus to be 'destroyed'

I don't want to go full conspiracy mode without learning the whole story. Falsifying accounts and deferring payments for player salaries is not the same thing as contacting referee designators and alleged involvement of fixing games.

There are two separate 'allegations' here,

Falsifying accounts for sporting advantage which will have to be proven in court

Falsifying accounts on a publicly traded company

The latter would mean the board of directors would get severely punished and could serve jail time

The former could mean serious implications for the club.

Ofcourse you can't rule out both happening together but I still fail to see how this will result in relegation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)