Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (25 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How can that be filtered down to the players tho? Not like they are all privy to that inside board info are they?
management issues rarely stay within the offices. many said already that if the management is a mess then everything might be affected.

anyway, a proper cleansing was long overdue, it was getting worse and worse with every season for a while. let's hope that competent people will replace unibrow & co

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
management issues rarely stay within the offices. many said already that if the management is a mess then everything might be affected.

anyway, a proper cleansing was long overdue, it was getting worse and worse with every season for a while. let's hope that competent people will replace unibrow & co
It is a bit like taking a massive dump on the ISS and flipping the vaccuum toilet ejector.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Im ok with them as brand reps. Sorry for jumping the gun I thought you wanted them in a management role (ie Marotta or Tici)

fine with them coaching kids too
Yeah we should really take all the advantage of such players. Both Nedved and Del Piero are loved by everyone who loves football, they could really help the club. Buffon probably too in the future.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah we should really take all the advantage of such players. Both Nedved and Del Piero are loved by everyone who loves football, they could really help the club. Buffon probably too in the future.
I can’t look at nedved the same anymore sadly, or after the last couple of years. Another reason I don’t want players in management roles cuz if they suck it tarnishes their storied past.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Seriously, what are the possible penalties that could be imposed on us?
nobody knows. someone mentioned rosell's fall at barca after they failed to properly report neymar's transfer fee, this is similar. rosell went down, the club didn't. of course sky compares the emergency to 2006 but they don't know anything. if they did they reported it earlier.

anyway, gonna miss these a bit:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)