Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (18 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nothing, I just like him as representative, every new player feels honoured when he is welcomed by him and that's should be his role. Represent club on official draws and welcoming players. Del Piero should also be given same role.
So like a brand representative?

- - - Updated - - -

The same guy who’s every company bar Tesla has been a commercial failure? And Tesla itself is propped up by stock manipulation, lying to investors and government subsidies and carbon credits.
Starlink? Spacex?

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
This is a lot more similar to the Sandro Rosell case with Neymar and Barcelona. I expect individual prosecutions but the club should be safe from a sporting point of view.

Guys who are screaming relegation are tripping balls.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Like I said earlier. This isn't sporting related. Points deductions may not be on the table. It could be criminal charges. If Jj gets relegated it will be because they don't have $$ to pay players so they will have to start Soule every match and then we will get relegated.
that's what del piero confirmed too. not that he's a huge expert, but he's likely to get intel from trusted sources

i don't mind agnelli getting some suspended jail time. i just want the club to be properly managed again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)