Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (25 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I’m no lawyer but what you say sounds probable. No sporting fraud was done and if anyone needs to be prosecuted, it should be the management and not the club. We didn’t get any undue favors on the pitch.
In theory Elkann could effectively chase damages against those responsible as further means to protect Juve, although I doubt it'll resort to this.

I think Agnelli had lost face a long time ago and Elkann realised this, not helped by this season's performances we're still paying big wages to silly players, I think Elkann was somewhat fed up with the irresponsible manner of the board and this financial fraud was just the final straw or at least gave Elkann the means to call for their resignation.

As I've mentioned several times over the past months I have no doubt the shareholders have voiced their concerns only for Agnelli to come out with some BS speech about the pillars of this club which they were never going to buy into lets be honest.

The next Gen whilst that's all well and good, shareholders want to see results today, have we improved from last year? hell no. So as a shareholder you want answers and results right? and not being sold another pipe dream of delusion.

This is all pure speculation but a logical one, the management had to go, just the fact that Agnelli or even the management said fuck all after the VAR farse following the game vs Salernitana already rung alarm bells with me, they simply didn't care or had other agendas that were more important to them which I find completely unacceptable.

It was time to go, thanks for your achievements and the success you brought AA but at the same time you royally fucked this club up in recent years to the point of no return.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
just ran through the article but i don't see any explanations. it talks about the history of the 3 cousins (elkann, nasi and unibrow), their professional experience and current occupations, the ownership structure and leadership of the agnelli/elkann family wealth, the controversy surrounding the inheritance within the family, but gives away basically zero information on how it affects juventus
It said that Nasi has issues with unibrow and he teamed up with elkan to kick him out and take over juve

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I literally have one request of whoever takes over, give the club back to the fans! reconnect the lost bridge between the fans and the club, find a means to reason with the ultras and find a middle ground and actually just get us back to being a football club again, and not some brand with half time shows and charging 140+ euros for the pleasure of watching this cringy shitfest.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Calciopoli. Now Accounting Fraud. Platini and Moggi as icons

We should just own the cheaters brand:
  • Black and white are prison clothes.
  • JJ stands for jail.
  • Fans must get familiar with court proceedings legal terms and accounting practices.
  • Football that is utter shit but plenty of legal entertainment.

No other club can offer this to its fans. Being a Juve fan is like being into BDSM. Its Masochism.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
No surprise Hist is excited and happy about this and pretending Calciopoli is legit and that we were cheating. :lol:

@s4tch
We were the only ones punished from all the shady parties. But it was shady shit nevertheless.

The only thing exciting about this is that there is a solid chance your favorite dinosaur will leave with the other fraudsters. But boy are we in for a tough tough time

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
How can some in here seriously think that the whole board resign half way trough the season, out of the blue and with serious accusations over their heads - as a good thing?

i hate agnelli, and wanted him gone for a Long time. But this… Is disaster. The way this is happening is not normal, not at all. Fire one person i would se no problem, but the whole board in mid season? Dont think i have ever seen this happening before.

Oct 23, 2011
Did anyone read the official statement on the official website? https://www.juventus.com/en/news/ar...-and-consolidated-financial-statements-as-of-

It just looks like they made the books better than they appear. Deloitte must have approved the accounting treatment of the postponed salaries during COVID when they performed their audits in those years. But since they got so much backlash about this matter, they "revised" the treatment (since it's open to interpretation depending on who looks at it), adjusted for it, and to make sure the club is protected, fired the entire Board of Directors.

Not sure what to make of it.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
How can some in here seriously think that the whole board resign half way trough the season, out of the blue and with serious accusations over their heads - as a good thing?

i hate agnelli, and wanted him gone for a Long time. But this… Is disaster. The way this is happening is not normal, not at all. Fire one person i would se no problem, but the whole board in mid season? Dont think i have ever seen this happening before.
Of course it’s a disaster. Watch Del Pieros video. Financial penalties, reputational damage and complete upheaval of management would rock the stability of any company let alone a football club that was already struggling.

Doesnt have to be as bad as 2006 but still bad. We are just coping with banter

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Did anyone read the official statement on the official website? https://www.juventus.com/en/news/ar...-and-consolidated-financial-statements-as-of-

It just looks like they made the books better than they appear. Deloitte must have approved the accounting treatment of the postponed salaries during COVID when they performed their audits in those years. But since they got so much backlash about this matter, they "revised" the treatment (since it's open to interpretation depending on who looks at it), adjusted for it, and to make sure the club is protected, fired the entire Board of Directors.

Not sure what to make of it.
it's very simple. they should get citadel securities or susquenha to help them. i think maybe then they will just get a slap penalty on wrist and they can go back to business

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
FFS I just had flashbacks of calciopoli as soon as I read what happened, just when I thought we are slowly restoring our tarnished and stigmatised name, here we are again, and this time its own doing. I say our as I held Agnelli Nd management as one Uno di noi but whichever dumb fuck can't do accounting has seriously landed us in deep shit and rightly so they all leave for some credibility. Can this season get any worse, yes it can.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
For someone who is too busy to keep up with this I appreciate if someone can tell me:
1- is it absolutely certain that this resignation is related to the investigation into accounting during COVID, and
2- who’s going to be the caretaker during this time.

grazie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)