Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (64 Viewers)

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Doesn’t matter if Agnelli doesn’t listen to the fans, I think fans in Turin should still do something rather than be quiet: place banners in front of the headquarters asking Agnelli and Allgeri to be out, wave white flags in our games, etc. Do something.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Its finances. Pure and simple. There is no other explanation for why he wont fire this idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't just be financial though. We are out of the CL, massive loss of money. We won't make the CL next season, again massive loss of money. The 40m payout doesn't equal what we are going to lose by keeping allegri. He should have been sacked 1 month ago.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Its finances. Pure and simple. There is no other explanation for why he wont fire this idiot.

pure and simple finance:
- keep allegri: lose out on cl revenue next season (~80-90m compared to europa league and even more if we don't qualify for europe at all)
- find a new coach: chance to recover some of that loss

any and every sane manager would think the same

mombly better be right on that rumor on the legal team. club needs a solution asap before the next season goes down the drain already

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
pure and simple finance:
- keep allegri: lose out on cl revenue next season (~80-90m compared to europa league and even more if we don't qualify for europe at all)
- find a new coach: chance to recover some of that loss

any and every sane manager would think the same

mombly better be right on that rumor on the legal team. club needs a solution asap before the next season goes down the drain already
Another plain and simple fact is that Mombly is never right

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
He’s the reason why the finances are so bad. If that doesn’t justify firing him then what does?
Oh i’m all for the firing..i just think Agnelli’s hands are tied because of the financial shithole he’s put himself in.

The best solution will likely be for Max to grow a pair and resign himself but he isn’t saying no to those hefty millions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)