Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (35 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Quoted for truth. I hate the family friendly fuckery
Mate this is not something exclusive to Juventus.

I really don't mind trivial things like this as long as we're successful.

There are plenty of clubs who have made a shitload of money and been successful by having a family friendly atmosphere at the stadiums.

The reason we're shit is because of incompetent management decisions on a sporting level, not because we switched to being 'family friendly' or being social media pussyfags

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
a lot of people will say no He can't do Much in champions league but for god sake we need Conte , we need identity we need strong defence and players play with their heart , and conte and do it, now ill get all the champions league arguments , sure i get ya... but if we continue this way next year i don't think we will even be in the champions league ...
Conte isn't the only manager in the world who can create and identity. Most managers can, right now allegri can't. I'm a fan of conte, club champion no doubt, on field and off field. I'm just not sure reheating the soup again, as we have done with allegri, is the best solution. Plus conte will want the same kind of coin as a better manager, like Zidane for example.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm confused. So sugarbrows here brings back Allegri at 45mil, allegedly with more say over mercato/make team more inline with coach ideas. Then club lets Dybala leave on a free, we are moving in a new direction with 80mil on on world class poacher, only for Allegri to play Vlahovic deep and often nowhere near the box?

and why did we even sign Zakaria if Allegri has no interest in him? Did they not know what sort of player he was when they bought him?
All valid points. We sold zakaria cuz we couldn't fuck off the likes of rabiot.

If he continues to let allegri manage the team and we continue to be shit, and lose lots of cash as a result in the long term, will this fucker put his hand in his pocket? Being responsible for it he should have to tip in loads from his personal account.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Mate this is not something exclusive to Juventus.

I really don't mind trivial things like this as long as we're successful.

There are plenty of clubs who have made a shitload of money and been successful by having a family friendly atmosphere at the stadiums.

The reason we're shit is because of incompetent management decisions on a sporting level, not because we switched to being 'family friendly' or being social media pussyfags
Nah it's two different things. Yeah we're shit, I can accept that for some time. It happens, football goes in cycles.

I can even ignore the social media because I don't follow the Jj pages

But I'm not really proud of the sterile, passionless, corporate atmosphere around the club. I understand that's the way football is going in general but we seem to eager to adopt it all and it's so different from the Juve I knew. And yeah, maybe I'm an old man who's afraid of change

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Conte isn't the only manager in the world who can create and identity. Most managers can, right now allegri can't. I'm a fan of conte, club champion no doubt, on field and off field. I'm just not sure reheating the soup again, as we have done with allegri, is the best solution. Plus conte will want the same kind of coin as a better manager, like Zidane for example.

- - - Updated - - -

All valid points. We sold zakaria cuz we couldn't fuck off the likes of rabiot.

If he continues to let allegri manage the team and we continue to be shit, and lose lots of cash as a result in the long term, will this fucker put his hand in his pocket? Being responsible for it he should have to tip in loads from his personal account.
It still just baffles me that we seem to be acquiring players that aren't suitable for how the manager will play them or we just don't have a plan to build a specific sort of team. Its pursuing market opportunities and then just hoping the coach can make something cohesive out of it?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
It still just baffles me that we seem to be acquiring players that aren't suitable for how the manager will play them or we just don't have a plan to build a specific sort of team. Its pursuing market opportunities and then just hoping the coach can make something cohesive out of it?
Agree, makes no sense at all. Should be what the manager wants to deploy on field, and work on bringing in players to execute it as best as possible.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
The issue is what type of players does Allegri want? You have to have a game plan in mind, what is it?
He likes players who are comfortable sitting in a low block and defending 1-0 leads, conservative wingbacks, attackers who can finish the small amount of chances his team creates, and midfielders that can score goals. The problem is his ideas are now obsolete and his tactics are no longer putting his players in positions to succeed. Especially with regards to the attacking phase. And he dislikes young players because he doesn't trust them.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He likes players who are comfortable sitting in a low block and defending 1-0 leads, conservative wingbacks, attackers who can finish the small amount of chances his team creates, and midfielders that can score goals. The problem is his ideas are now obsolete and his tactics are no longer putting his players in positions to succeed. Especially with regards to the attacking phase. And he dislikes young players because he doesn't trust them.[/QUOTE]

Agree but must admit I am surprised to see miretti playing as much as he has been, regardless of injuries in the team.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Agree but must admit I am surprised to see miretti playing as much as he has been, regardless of injuries in the team.
Yeah, I think that is partly due to injuries and partly because of management insistence though. You know he'd have started Rabiot in his place yesterday if he was fit.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I thought this fuckstick pube faced narcissitic punk was supposed to be a visionary. Well, fuck him and his vision.

All I see him doing is revisiting the past and repeating mistakes. He's tainting and tarnishing his family legacy and the history of this club with his arrogance and incompetence.

- - - Updated - - -

Way before the Allegri haters were a cult, before Allegri was re-assigned there was me and Dru as a two man army against this man.

But we do it with class. Right? @Dru
I wish I could learn to temper my rage when it comes to Juventus.

I've learned to let a lot of things go over the years, but Juventus continue to infuriate me and frustrate me. When times are good, they're wonderful, but when things are as they are now, I lose all semblance of control regarding anything Juventus. Maybe, just maybe, I should take a break from this team.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I thought this fuckstick pube faced narcissitic punk was supposed to be a visionary. Well, fuck him and his vision.

All I see him doing is revisiting the past and repeating mistakes. He's tainting and tarnishing his family legacy and the history of this club with his arrogance and incompetence.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I could learn to temper my rage when it comes to Juventus.

I've learned to let a lot of things go over the years, but Juventus continue to infuriate me and frustrate me. When times are good, they're wonderful, but when things are as they are now, I lose all semblance of control regarding anything Juventus. Maybe, just maybe, I should take a break from this team.
It's not worth it. I find myself agitated and excited when things are going well. I get excited and on the edge of my seat but that was a long time ago.

I learned that when things are going bad it's better to stay detached especially when it looked like things were staying bad for a long time. The second Sarri was assigned was that moment for me.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's not worth it. I find myself agitated and excited when things are going well. I get excited and on the edge of my seat but that was a long time ago.

I learned that when things are going bad it's better to stay detached especially when it looked like things were staying bad for a long time. The second Sarri was assigned was that moment for me.
I know you're right, and I will try and stay detached, even if it represents an element of impossibility.

I can control my alcohol intake, how often I indulge in sheesha or sweets/ice cream, but the one thing I can't seem to control is my emotional investment in Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)