Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (34 Viewers)

Jun 27, 2011
Here's what should happen. As a forum we form a corporation, pool our money together, and gain ownership of the club through a hostile takeover. As we all know, not a single soul on God's green Earth knows more than the Tuz collective, we are far too powerful to be stopped. We'll bring this club back within the year, CL trophy within 2.

Of course from there we begin buying up land and buildings around Turin to house members, rename city to Tuzin. Members that receive a ban are physically removed from the city and sent to Elba for the duration of the ban, naturally.

I want Nedved's job though.
The whole twelve of you?

I just figured out what you guys remind me of. The Arsenal fans who wanted Arsene Wegner out.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The whole twelve of you?

I just figured out what you guys remind me of. The Arsenal fans who wanted Arsene Wegner out.
I see what's happening here, a bit of culture shock. Where are you from? You see my friend, in the United States at least we have these concepts called "humor" and "jokes." They aren't meant to be taken seriously, do not worry.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Amazing USA tour for this meme club. Crossbar challenge Youtube vids and our keeper playing basketball on IG are a hit I'm sure.

I have to unfollow the club on IG because of all the shit flowing onto my phone. No wonder we can't sign anyone for the left side of the pitch, we have all their salaries being pumped into memes.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Amazing USA tour for this meme club. Crossbar challenge Youtube vids and our keeper playing basketball on IG are a hit I'm sure.

I have to unfollow the club on IG because of all the shit flowing onto my phone. No wonder we can't sign anyone for the left side of the pitch, we have all their salaries being pumped into memes.
Well said

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Allegri needs to get fired ASAP, but this man here is the real culprit of all what is happening in the team.

Totally lost the North in his administration years ago.

Elkann needs to step up and to the right thing. Fire this dude and find a capable administrator for the sake of the team. We will not move forward with him at the helm anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)